President Biden Does A Victory Lap:"America Is Back!"

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
“My message is, after two years, you’re back, America is back. There’s nothing we’re unable to overcome, Al. And you’re one of the reasons for that, pal. You’re always up, you’re always rooting,” Biden said.

Roker replied, “Well we appreciate it, Mr. President. Thank you so much. I hope you’re going to continue to watch the parade. Santa is coming. Santa is coming, Mr. President!”

:dwillhuh:

:russ::russ:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They really act like inflation doesn’t exist. Wild. I get that he can’t do anything about it…it’s a global issue…but man.

The Biden Administration has been downplaying inflation from the beginning. They insisted that it'd only be a short term thing, when the numbers and data insisted otherwise.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was picking up dinner on Monday and ngl everything did look back to the most normal I've seen it since early 2020.

businesses packed, restaurants packed, everybody at the movies and that was on a Monday. :ehh:

Nu Corona bout to come thru and crush all the buildings tho :francis:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Dow Jones down -1000.....Last time I saw that # was early March 2020 when Covid was creeping into the country.

Now they saying there's a new strain that these vaccines don't help it.

WTF IS THIS OLE fukk TALKIN BOUT?!??!?!???!?!?!

Stock market /= Anything with the economy or whatever the fukk Biden was talking about.