President Biden announces he Won’t Extend Student Loan Relief And Confirms nikkas better pay up

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Same shills defending biden on this is gonna be mad when even more people stay home when election time comes even with their fear mongering tactics. Calling everyone who doesnt fall in line maga isnt going to deflect from that fact :francis:

Biden is a fool if he doesnt seriously address this, this was supposed to be an easy slam dunk issue to help his poll numbers and awaken the progressive wing behind him cause the boogeyman Trump is gone.

I'm not even talking entire debt cancellation or the extended pause of payment.

He simply could have forgiven 50 percent of all federal student loan debt. Now it looks like he is doing the bare minimum on an issue the progressive wing really cares about.

You couple this with the inflation and the other issues going on in the country. Democrats are gonna get massacred next November in the midterms.

These first two years were his opportunity to get something done, he still has time but he is really dropping the ball for 2024 if he doesn't really touch this issue and let the Republicans take over both chambers of congress without some effort to get significant legislation backed student loan debt relief.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Biden is a fool if he doesnt seriously address this, this was supposed to be an easy slam dunk issue to help his poll numbers and awaken the progressive wing behind him cause the boogeyman Trump is gone.

I'm not even talking entire debt cancellation or the extended pause of payment.

He simply could have forgiven 50 percent of all federal student loan debt. Now it looks like he is doing the bare minimum on an issue the progressive wing really cares about.

You couple this with the inflation and the other issues going on in the country. Democrats are gonna get massacred next November in the midterms.

These first two years were his opportunity to get something done, he still has time but he is really dropping the ball for 2024 if he doesn't really touch this issue and let the Republicans take over both chambers of congress without some effort to get significant legislation backed student loan debt relief.

Biden is near dead...:mjlol:

He on cruise control

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What makes the decision even more fukked up is that they still don’t even have a plan in place as to what they’re going do :mjlol:

“In the coming weeks” is a broad general term considering the fact that student loans start back up again in 7 weeks and people need to see an actual plan to prepare ASAP. They said something similar to the vaccine mandate and that plan didn’t come out until well over a month after their announcement.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:mjlol:

I know you're busy defending Let it go Joe but :mjlol: at that graphic from some random person on Twitter

Where'd you go to college?

What did you major in?

How much do you make?

What do you owe?

What's your monthly payment?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Good thing I'm getting laid off in a couple months

And since Navient doesn't have my loans anymore and I have no idea who does.... don't know who the fukk i'm supposed to pay :yeshrug:

:dwillhuh: Navient has my loans still (my shyt sitll on autopay getting charged.. just paid on November 30th)

shyt my 2nd loan, is getting transferred TO Navient :dwillhuh:

you better call them , you might of read that email wrong

only 4k left on my loans :wow:

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Biden told people nothing would fundamentally change. Looks like he wasn’t lying about that.

The entire system needed to change. The loan system, what colleges can charge, everything. Some measures have been put in place, but it isn’t enough.
image.png

I’ve posted this numerous times on this board. Directly from his so called plan for Black America that is still listed on his campaign site.