Prediction markets show an increase in Trump's odds of winning the election after today's events

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
How the fukk does a republican voter shooting at trump increases his chances? You think indecisive voter gon be like "wow maga voters shooting their president, I wanna have these people running America"?

Daps
this just isn't true :yeshrug:

all Trump has to do is win GA and PA. GA is already gone...and he just got shot in pennsylvania :dead:
i’m not debating you. you obviously want trump to win. that much is clear from what i’ve gleaned of your posting style of late. if black people in penn vote, biden wins penn. our numbers in philly can offset the surrounding magats.

we will show up.

:unimpressed:

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Trump will win this election there’s no question about it. The fact an 80 yr old man took a bullet and still stood tall says something. Today’s event pretty much sealed Biden’s fate.

Trump looks like the strong one, and Biden the weak. Those pics of Trumps bloody face will be ingrained in everybody’s memory before they vote.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Btw there are tons of delusional Biden fans on this board. His chances of winning are slim to none. You guys seriously need to go outside and socialize with other human beings.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
More people will try, eventually somebody will pull it off. Will probably be something more than bullets next time. I'm here for it.
Didn‘t you say once before that the police pulled up receipts you’ve used before on this site against Trump or was that just a lie? I ask because this comment here is definitely a way to catch their attention and get this site shut down in tje process.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
why isn’t @CouldntBeMeTho banned? let me put this obvious cac on my ignore list. that shyt is getting crowded of late.

:unimpressed:
I mean others on here could say the same about you as well.

The 180 you’ve done doesn’t necessarily change that in some peoples minds as they think you’re doing it to troll.

Daps
Btw there are tons of delusional Biden fans on this board. His chances of winning are slim to none. You guys seriously need to go outside and socialize with other human beings.
you white boys are transparent as fukk.

ROFL @ telling people they’re delusional and need to step outside to find out how people really feel about biden.

in what universe is trump liked by anyone who isn’t a maga cultist? have you not paid attention to how just about every special election has gone decidedly blue in the past two years?

in districts that are traditionally RED, democrats have won.

:camby: