Prediction markets show an increase in Trump's odds of winning the election after today's events

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their odds and $5 will get you the $5 meal at Micky D's.

An assassination attempt did not help George Wallace. It just made him shyt in bags the remainder of his life.

My prediction is that in a few weeks this assassination attempt is just going to remind people how much chaos surrounds Trump and how much they like that no drama senile old man that is currently wandering around the White House.

I was going to mention this. And I think it was a white person that shot him.

I know racism is rife in this country. But we must understand that there are white folks who are down for the cause. They may have their own reasons but the enemy of my enemy is my cautious friend. We can utilize them to help fight the good fight.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I was going to mention this. And I think it was a white person that shot him.

I know racism is rife in this country. But we must understand that there are white folks who are down for the cause. They may have their own reasons but the enemy of my enemy is my cautious friend. But these folks can be utilized to fight the good fight.
I been preaching this for years. Maybe dude was a hardcore right winger who finally realized he had been bamboozled for years and wanted personal revenge.

Imagine realizing everything you believe is a lie. Israel folks have committed suicide after finding out the reality of Israel.

Gotta be some tough shyt to deal wuth

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:francis:

GSZ6DnoWkAEl2IV
Clowns getting hustled to put money on Trump, bookies making easy bread… Easy money… Place ya bet on the Biden win and watch that cash hit ya account…

Some of you nikkas are easy to take money from :mjlol:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Clowns getting hustled to put money on Trump, bookies making easy bread… Easy money… Place ya bet on the Biden win and watch that cash hit ya account…

Some of you nikkas are easy to take money from :mjlol:
Where can you bet this shyt at? With all of this attention on the election and 80% of America not fukking with a dictatorship, I think it's a strong chance Biden wins easily. It's a guarantee anybody else would win easily though. Biden is the only one who can lose.

With all that being said, I want to drop 100 on Biden. Anybody know where I can bet?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
It's cute that you think Trump, his maga administration, maga congress and THIS supreme court will absolutely respect and adhere to "mechanism" and traditions

The "stop overreacting" crowd never learn:mjlol:
He's probably not American