PREDICTION: Fallout 76 will SURPRISE everyone.. in a GOOD way

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Im saying what i said lmfao

That real time vats changes the dynamics of combat
fukk vats nikka. If that’s all u played fallout for then yea skip this one. I like suiting up & running in on nikkas in that 3rd person view on some gears of war shyt. Vats for scary niggss wit no aim

In the older games you needed it cause shooting was butt but now it’s fukkin crisp.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk vats nikka. If that’s all u played fallout for then yea skip this one. I like suiting up & running in on nikkas in that 3rd person view on some gears of war shyt. Vats for scary niggss wit no aim

In the older games you needed it cause shooting was butt but now it’s fukkin crisp.

You pretty passionate bout this fallout thang!

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
No ones crying dumbass. Its the voice of majority of users here. Its called a messageboard with different opinions. U dont like me criticizing a game then stay mad.

Nah im not mad I just don't understand continuously posting about a game you already aren't going to buy. If I don't like a game or it don't interest me, the last thing I'm doing is posting about said game g.

Stay mad tho, beloved.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Nah im not mad I just don't understand continuously posting about a game you already aren't going to buy. If I don't like a game or it don't interest me, the last thing I'm doing is posting about said game g.

Stay mad tho, beloved.

This is a message board. Different opinions exists on such a thing. I understand theres kids out there with ADD and autism so imma let u slide. Just dont miss your next dose of adderall

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
This is a message board. Different opinions exists on such a thing. I understand theres kids out there with ADD and autism so imma let u slide. Just dont miss your next dose of adderall

Ain't nobody telling you to change your opinion. If you don't like the shyt, move the fukk on and quit harping on it like a bytch ass nikka. You made your point and now you just posting to post. Sounds like a mad person to me :umad::umad::umad:

"fukk 76. It's all about Fallout 3, NV and 4. That's my Fallout :to:"
"Online only? No SP? :to:"
"They made the map bigger than Fallout 4 :to:"

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Ain't nobody telling you to change your opinion. If you don't like the shyt, move the fukk on and quit harping on it like a bytch ass nikka. You made your point and now you just posting to post. Sounds like a mad person to me :umad::umad::umad:

"fukk 76. It's all about Fallout 3, NV and 4. That's my Fallout :to:"
"Online only? No SP? :to:"
"They made the map bigger than Fallout 4 :to:"
Lmao, triggered! Stay mad kid. Dont forget them meds

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
lol @ smh at the OP sayin shyt like "they’re salty Bethesda didn’t pull a whole new full fallout title out of their ass in 3 fukkin years." As if Obsidian didn't bless us with New Vegas in only half of that time. :ufdup: It's time to admit Bethesda game studios is some basura :trash:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
lol @ smh at the OP sayin shyt like "they’re salty Bethesda didn’t pull a whole new full fallout title out of their ass in 3 fukkin years." As if Obsidian didn't bless us with New Vegas in only half of that time. :ufdup: It's time to admit Bethesda game studios is some basura :trash:
"J-j-j-ust wait until ES6 tho :whoa:"