PREDICTION: Fallout 76 will SURPRISE everyone.. in a GOOD way

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
The map size and graphics engine overhaul :blessed: this how you feed the fans until the next standard release in the series

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It will only work if they don't skimp out on the story elements, the interesting NPC's, the interesting cities, all the stuff that make fallout. I guess if the world was big enough, naw then it would just be gta online..

I did however think it would be kind of cool if there was a way you could have a group of people trying to take down your base

I don't know why they couldn't just release the next fallout and just allow it to be played co-op, then later introduce a multiplayer dlc add-on or not, they could jus create another game named something else and let that be multiplayer

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
People wanted multi in Fallout for years but now they don't want it, or is this just a Coli thing :heh:
Nah everybody everywhere hating cause it’s not a core game. I didn’t see this outrage when ESO dropped. They ain’t gotta cop it

But me? A fallout multiplayer game literally based on fukkery? Sign me the fukk up.