Predators on the prowl...Playoffs is the hunting grounds - Official Grizzlies vs Wolves thread

who winsG

• Memphis in 4

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Memphis in 5

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Memphis in 6

Votes: 56 36.4%
  • Memphis in 7

Votes: 14 9.1%
  • Minnesota in 4

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Minnesota in 5

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Minnesota in 6

Votes: 32 20.8%
  • Minnesota in 7

Votes: 19 12.3%

• Total voters

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Memphis needs to get 2-3 shooters in off season and yea Ja needs to ease up on the kamikaze shyt and perfect a pull up/floater package. Is JJJ ever gonna step up and become that #2?:patrice:

This will go 7

JJJ is a defensive #3, they will go nowhere with hm as #2. and they had bird rights for allen but traded him to milwaukee. absolutely should've kept him.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Finch has had his growing pains here and there but he’s been much much much more good than bad. Few things annoy me more than a motherfukker who has watched maybe 2 games of Wolves basketball the last 2 years see Finch get a little risky playing KAT with the fouls in the playin game all of a sudden declare him a shytty coach. So lame. He’s been as good as advertised when we hired him. I’ve got high hopes for next season for sure. Know we in the playoffs now, but I’m excited.

Plus remember he was put in a bad situation coming here in the middle of the season last year. Think about it. When have you seen a new coach get hired mid season. No training camp or nothing.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
  • Gonna have to replace Aqua Adams with Tillman. KAT kept pulling him out to the 3-point line.
  • Throw a ton of length at Ant. (Brooks, Kyle, and Ziaire)
  • Keep DLO in jail
  • Double up KAT
  • REBOUND & HUSTLE

And Ja need to stay off social media. This is one of those moments where I wished we had OGs on our staff.

dizzy4111

Superstar
Daps
I haven't been this excited for a non-Bulls first round game in I don't how long