Predators on the prowl...Playoffs is the hunting grounds - Official Grizzlies vs Wolves thread

who winsG

• Memphis in 4

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Memphis in 5

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Memphis in 6

Votes: 56 36.4%
  • Memphis in 7

Votes: 14 9.1%
  • Minnesota in 4

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Minnesota in 5

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Minnesota in 6

Votes: 32 20.8%
  • Minnesota in 7

Votes: 19 12.3%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
California
ImpureBelovedBluejay-size_restricted.gif
:hhh:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Steven really struggles against those skilled 5s :francis: what he brings to the team is invaluable but he has some really bad matchups... And KAT one of em

I'm not trippin yet but I ain't wanna see Wolves ngl. Them nikkas nice and deep :dame: Finch probably most underrated coach too his timeout calling and plays after timeouts were cash... Wish we got Denver, NO, LAC or Utah.. :mjcry:

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I suspected all year that Memphis was playing above their heads and were regular season warriors. I also suspected that Minnesota was a tough out and had another gear they could hit...

Neither are beating GS in the Semis and I still think this goes 7 but I'm going Wolves, collectively tougher and I think will play GS tougher. Happy for the franchise too...

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I suspected all year that Memphis was playing above their heads and were regular season warriors. I also suspected that Minnesota was a tough out and had another gear they could hit...

Neither are beating GS in the Semis and I still think this goes 7 but I'm going Wolves, collectively tougher and I think will play GS tougher. Happy for the franchise too...
Wolves are just more talented. They have 3 star players versus Memphis one star. JJJ ain’t their yet

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Steven really struggles against those skilled 5s :francis: what he brings to the team is invaluable but he has some really bad matchups... And KAT one of em

I'm not trippin yet but I ain't wanna see Wolves ngl. Them nikkas nice and deep :dame: Finch probably most underrated coach too his timeout calling and plays after timeouts were cash... Wish we got Denver, NO, LAC or Utah.. :mjcry:
Finch has had his growing pains here and there but he’s been much much much more good than bad. Few things annoy me more than a motherfukker who has watched maybe 2 games of Wolves basketball the last 2 years see Finch get a little risky playing KAT with the fouls in the playin game all of a sudden declare him a shytty coach. So lame. He’s been as good as advertised when we hired him. I’ve got high hopes for next season for sure. Know we in the playoffs now, but I’m excited.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

If Wolves somehow win this series and play GS, it’s Dubs in 4 cause Wiggins will average 45 ppg

Legalese

Banned
Daps
I know Ja didn’t wanna do this clown shyt, well maybe he did since he be on that type of time

Yo tryna lil bro that nikka forcefully

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I saw someone in this thread say Memphis needed Jonas Valancunias this series and they are right :wow:

Adams was great this year but JV punishes KAT on offense which is how you gotta punish him and get him out of his game. The Grizzlies just dont have a big who is going to make KAT work that much on defense. Which is part of the reason he only had 1 foul. He could have been called for a few more but if the refs are going to let them play, Grizz gotta make KAT guard someone on defense or hes gonna be able to be that much more aggressive on offense. Physical centers who try and score are KATs kryptonite, other than the Clippers :snoop:

But I still feel good about the Wolves chances. Cut down on the turnovers and the grizzlies get a few less transition chances, you're not fouling as much to stop transitions or mismatches and you're forcing Ja to be a playmaker in the half court. If Ja is going to keep forcing it at the rim, I dont think he'll get as many calls as the series goes on and those can turn into transition for the Wolves. Cant wait til Tuesday :wow: