Predator 30th Anniversary Appreciation Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn.

I can't recall the details but wasn't he that actor that had a few screws loose and people left were shook of him on the set if predator? @MartyMcFly @hex seem like they'd know this answer
Yeah that was him....they hired a security guard to basically watch him 24/7. :mjlol:

Fred.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Low key Dutch's squad should of had another movie where they all survived and kicked ass together the whole movie.Maybe like a prequel.

That crew was underrated.Every character was interesting.They would have been great together in a another movie just playing mercenaries.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Low key Dutch's squad should of had another movie where they all survived and kicked ass together the whole movie.Maybe like a prequel.

That crew was underrated.Every character was interesting.They would have been great together in a another movie just playing mercenaries.
They basically were the first Expendables. A shame b/c I'm sure a prequel about their missions would have been dope. I think Mac was the one that said "I've seen some bad-ass bush before, man, but nothin' like this."
Dutch: My men are not expendable. And I don't do this kind of work.

Stallone thought he was slick.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not Billy:mjcry:

He was also in 48 hours:francis:

Seriously. I was hoping they would get all the actors to show up as Arnolds crew in the Expendables:francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They basically were the first Expendables. A shame b/c I'm sure a prequel about their missions would have been dope. I think Mac was the one that said "I've seen some bad-ass bush before, man, but nothin' like this."
Dutch: My men are not expendable. And I don't do this kind of work.

Stallone thought he was slick.

Military term man lol he didn't steal that from arnie or that script