Pre-ordered a Series X, in addition to the PS5

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m pretty much just future proofing myself, I’d hate to go all next year and miss out on something just because there’s no ps5’s available anywhere.

Plus like y’all said it’ll be nice to play current gen games with no loading time. I’m gonna wait for the yakuza ps5 upgrade though.

Daps
I’m pretty much just future proofing myself, I’d hate to go all next year and miss out on something just because there’s no ps5’s available anywhere.

Plus like y’all said it’ll be nice to play current gen games with no loading time. I’m gonna wait for the yakuza ps5 upgrade though.
I could of sworn it was confirmed PS4 games will have little to no loading times if played off the SSD
I know the 4k/60 thing has to be patched in by the developers, but I hope the load times are eliminated if we play PS4 games off the SSD

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I could of sworn it was confirmed PS4 games will have little to no loading times if played off the SSD
I know the 4k/60 thing has to be patched in by the developers, but I hope the load times are eliminated if we play PS4 games off the SSD

Yeah, some games are almost unplayable because of the load times

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Load times will be faster, but they’d probably need a specific patch to use the SSD to the fullest