Daps
^^^

you’ve seen the light

sony = exclusives

MS = multiplats

you can’t lose.

I just need to make sure the graphical difference is significant next gen

I felt it was this gen
Honestly, I felt some resentment yesterday knowing my entire library of older titles was inaccessible to me now unless I find a used PS3 somewhere (which I don’t want to do). I was pissed off at Sony, tbh.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I felt some resentment yesterday knowing my entire library of older titles was inaccessible to me now unless I find a used PS3 somewhere (which I don’t want to do). I was pissed off at Sony, tbh.

ya I know ppl try to play down BC...but about a third of my games is BC games on the xbox...I bought a PS3 cuz I had the urge to play infamous...max payne 3...and ratchet and clank (a crack in time)...it would’ve been far more convenient if PS4 had BC capabilities tho

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
ya I know ppl try to play down BC...but about a third of my games is BC games on the xbox...I bought a PS3 cuz I had the urge to play infamous...max payne 3...and ratchet and clank (a crack in time)...it would’ve been far more convenient if PS4 had BC capabilities tho
I also want to play all the old Metal Gear games, which I never have, are some of them PS3 exclusives?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I also want to play all the old Metal Gear games, which I never have, are some of them PS3 exclusives?
MGS1 was never released on Xbox.

But 2 and 3 where and they are backwards compatible on the new systems.

Also all 3 were recently released on PC, and you wouldn’t need a powerful computer to play them, they should work on any modern PC.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I just wanted to play RDR1 in 4K, I have zero interest in any Microsoft Studios game, but I suppose I can use the Series X for multiplats going forward, since it’s slightly more powerful. I have a great gaming pc but I dislike playing at my desk, and also a lot of older games have compatibility issues with Windows 10.

The other day I was in the mood to play Bully but it kept crashing on my PC.

I was going to cop a PS Now subscription but they don’t have all games from the PS3 and PS2 on there.
tenor.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
MGS1 was never released on Xbox.

But 2 and 3 where and they are backwards compatible on the new systems.

Also all 3 were recently released on PC, and you wouldn’t need a powerful computer to play them, they should work on any modern PC.
Also I just thought about it, they should be 4K 60fps on series x. :ehh:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
^^^

you’ve seen the light

sony = exclusives

MS = multiplats

you can’t lose.

I just need to make sure the graphical difference is significant next gen

I felt it was this gen

only drawback is in between exclusives I found myself neglecting my PS4

I always had a reason to use my xbox...games...internet (watch live sports streams)...watch TV/movies (kodi)
HTgxdgW.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm most excited to play Cyberpunk ACV and yakuza, more so than any next gen game I've seen sofar. Infact starting next year it's going to be back to pre 2017 years until late 2021 early 2022 when things start to pick up again. That's good though, I can play a lot of back log on whatever system of my choice with way less loading time.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I'm most excited to play Cyberpunk ACV and yakuza, more so than any next gen game I've seen sofar. Infact starting next year it's going to be back to pre 2017 years until late 2021 early 2022 when things start to pick up again. That's good though, I can play a lot of back log on whatever system of my choice with way less loading time.
Exactly. Might as well get both systems on the first day since I doubt we’ll be seeing any discounts for at least two years.