Prayers up for JIMMY USO?? "Dear GOD 🙏🏾 for strength & health to continue #JimmyUso #wwe #Bloodline #Anoai #Fatu " - Rikishi

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
While we're here whats the deal with your boy cosplaying a nazi and Cesario calling himself WHITE KNIGHT?? what are your T's?????

run-running.gif

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Mox? He shaved his head... definitely needed to. What about the gimmick has been Nazism?
why-does-jon-moxley-want-to-play-a-neo-nazi-gimmick-in-2024-v0-h0f1l556bhpd1.png

Mike Sempervive jokingly on the new character: *So what movie did Jon Moxley watch?“ *

Alvarez: “I actually know the movie he watched. Romper Stomper. Australian cult classic, 1992. He was playing Russel Crowe in what he was doing. I’m not making this up… Yep, that’s a ‘scoop’ for ya”.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Thoughts.
I don’t know what you are talking about with Claudio so I’d need to know more about that.

As far as Moxley goes, one guy on Twitter tagged Bryan Alvarez that Moxley said a lightly modified version of a line from a movie and Alvarez decided to run with it and mistakenly say this whole story is based on that movie when it was just one line.