Powerball is at $2.04BILLIE (winner 11/7/22 in Cali )

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Copped a Mega Millions ticket. Would you cats take the lump sum or annuity payments?:jbhmm:Leaning towards lump sum and investing. You never know what will happen to you or the country in 30 years:francis:
i would never take the annual shyt:scust:
fukk around sometime in the future those cacs wanna hit me with the "we have a glitch in our system blah blah":dahell::dahell:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
logged on to my state lottery and saw 77 dollars from one of their monthly giveaways. just put it on
Powerball
Megamillions
Fantasy 5
Lucky for Life
Lotto 47

If i win most of it is going into bitcoin.

SMFH i shouldve pulled that 77dollars off and invested it that lottery shyt is a scam

never playing that bullshyt again. i won 4 dollars wow.

still got mega millions and lucky for life left once thats over im done with the hoe ass lottery. :camby:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMFH i shouldve pulled that 77dollars off and invested it that lottery shyt is a scam

never playing that bullshyt again. i won 4 dollars wow.

still got mega millions and lucky for life left once thats over im done with the hoe ass lottery. :camby:
You: $77:leon:
Mega Millions::youngsabo:

You seeing the amount ::whoo:

Lotto::pachaha::umad:

I will say it feels like more people win the weekly amount for life . I should start playing those

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Er1bSK1XAAEng7G

Wow. Imagine if it reaches 1 billion? (Before tax). :ohhh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Didn't get anything on Tuesday and forgot to grab one for today but definitely gotta try and get a ticket for next Tuesdays drawing. That Powerball nice too. Maybe if it rolls over for Wednesday I'll get some. Can't imagine if it goes over a billion with another rollover or two. :wow: