Powerball is at $2.04BILLIE (winner 11/7/22 in Cali )

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imagine hitting the powerball in a state that lets you claim anonymous
TketXxg.gif

This is why I always buy mine in Maryland

:blessed:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I just scanned a powerball ticket from the April 3rd drawing I forgot I had and it said to take it to the lottery retailer. I know it's not the jackpot but it could be a million or 50k. Or it could be a error with app or ticket :why:
Better look up the statue of limitation :whew:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If I ever win; creating a trust, have attorney collect the check, selecting annuity, and have it deposited in trust account. Being the trustee and family are the beneficiaries. Investing in REITS, high yield savings accounts, T bills, and buying some developable land.

Daps
One advantage living in Texas is being able to claim anonymously and no state income tax.

Problem? Texas seems to have far fewer big jackpot winners than you'd expect based on population. Cali has a lot (as they should) then it seems like the other winners are either from some random Midwest town or the East Coast.

With interest rates being higher, it fukks up the time value of money for jackpots.

Used to be that if you had a $1 billion jackpot, the lump sum/cash option would be over $600M and then you'd get the $600M minus taxes. Nowadays, if you won $1B, the cash option might not even be $500M (more like $480M-ish) before taxes.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I went to the kiosk and scanned and it said not a winner :beli:I was crushed. I googled and apparently others have got the same message in the lottery app with the same disappointing results. I couldn't sleep thinking I had won :mjcry:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I ever win; creating a trust, have attorney collect the check, selecting annuity, and have it deposited in trust account. Being the trustee and family are the beneficiaries. Investing in REITS, high yield savings accounts, T bills, and buying some developable land.
and a Rari..

:umad: