Powerball is at $2.04BILLIE (winner 11/7/22 in Cali )

lib123

All Star
Daps
They need to reduce the max number for the lottery and have more prizes. A billion dollars is ridiculous. Thats way more thana typical person could spend. Most people playing would play for $10 million. They could have made almost 100 people 8 figures winners with that much money

Nah not nearly as many people would play for $10M max. And those who would play would spend less on average. The current structure is the most revenue-generating for the government.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Nah they finessed everybody. There wasn’t any delays before on this run now when it reaches ground breaking levels they got hit with a huge delay and one person won in Cali gtfoh
Do Cali winners have to claim the prize publicly?

If not, no one won that shyt. They pocketed the bread and starting the game over.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Do Cali winners have to claim the prize publicly?

If not, no one won that shyt. They pocketed the bread and starting the game over.
I wasn’t sure either. I googled it and Cali state law requires the lotto to disclose the winners full name and location of where they purchased the ticket. So I guess we’ll see. That’s kinda fukked up tho tbh let’s say it actually is legit, I wouldn’t want the whole world to know I’m up a billion dollars.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I wasn’t sure either. I googled it and Cali state law requires the lotto to disclose the winners full name and location of where they purchased the ticket. So I guess we’ll see. That’s kinda fukked up tho tbh let’s say it actually is legit, I wouldn’t want the whole world to know I’m up a billion dollars.
Always hated that shyt. You should be able to choose anonymity.

Some BS. Everyone in your area is going to know it’s you and then phone calls, visits all that shyt.

No wonder majority of lottery winners fukk it all up.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Always hated that shyt. You should be able to choose anonymity.

Some BS. Everyone in your area is going to know it’s you and then phone calls, visits all that shyt.

No wonder majority of lottery winners fukk it all up.
I’d hire security for all my immediate family as soon as the news came out. I’d like to think they’d be safe from kidnapping but when a billion dollars is on the table anything can happen.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I’d hire security for all my immediate family as soon as the news came out. I’d like to think they’d be safe from kidnapping but when a billion dollars is on the table anything can happen.
It's going to be insane. Better to wait and plan it out before handing in the ticket.

People are going to be all over you 100%. E

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
All the Black ppl that play the lotto and we’ve yet to see one claim a big jackpot. They definitely sell duplicate quick pick tickets in majority Black areas.
There have been plenty of black winners:

4105285_orig.jpg

Cynthia Stafford.

7EZBIIBL7ZFJRAZEBFT2A5SUGA.jpg

Marie Holmes.

1171669321_powerball-300x225.jpg

Jackie Alston.

0eyW9Vz5Wz5s1_5978.jpg

Jim Groves.