Powerball is at $2.04BILLIE (winner 11/7/22 in Cali )

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
:bryan: Jackpot Winner(s) 1 in: CA damn it!:dead:
R20DBLH.png

My yacht and hoes bruh:damn::deadrose:

CALM DOWN. ONLY 4 MIL AND SOME CHANGE WAS WON.

EDIT: WELP I WAS WRONG :heh:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If the person who won has functioning brains, he or she will go completely silent. We will never find out who they are. If I'm winning, I'm telling everyone I know that I'm going to be going silent for a while and that I'll call them every now and again to confirm that I'm safe and okay. They'll never be able to contact me unless I have a proxy or I'm using a burner phone. Money can COMPLETELY change people you thought you knew and can be as much of a curse as a blessing.

Look up the post by blakeclass. It's long but worth the read as a practical guide for what you do if you suddenly find yourself holding millions.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This graphic confusing. What is x2 next to the winning numbers? It says 0 winners next to 5 of 5 + PB. Am I dumb?
Read the writing in red underneath the drawn numbers:
“Jackpot winner(s) 1 in: CA”

“x2” is the power play number.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Read the writing in red underneath the drawn numbers:
“Jackpot winner(s) 1 in: CA”

“x2” is the power play number.
So the 0 winners of 5 of 5 + PB doesn’t apply to the actual winner? Do you see why that’s confusing? Maybe I’m overthinking it

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
So the 0 winners of 5 of 5 + PB doesn’t apply to the actual winner? Do you see why that’s confusing? Maybe I’m overthinking it
It’s weird, it shouldn’t be blank. I agree, it confused me too. The whole thing stinks to high heaven. The delay, the No jackpot winner announcement to now announcing a winner.