Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see Tariq being the next "Ghost". He'll have the pain, smartness, and charisma to be just like his pops. Just smarter so he don't fall for the same traps.

tariq is a spoiledrich kid with no streets smarts or sense. He would be dead in 2 days trying to be his father. if only this fukknut would've stayed in school raina would be alive and none of this nonsense would be happening

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they building up this ghost and tommy thing 2 much, these dudes chatting on the phone like the good ole days and shyt. I don't think they will directly kill one or another if one of them does die.

I can see tommy and tariq setting up ghost like ghost and tommy setup kaanan in the warehouse where tommy bailed, but instead of tariq shooting ghost (while being held by tommy), tariq will think back to al the decisions in life he's made and how all of this is his fault. He tells "uncle" tommy and ghost he's sorry for all he's caused and he turns the gun on himself and fires... *cuts to end of the season*

we get a 5 year timeskip and ghost is driving around in his car with tasha and babygirl in the back seat. They stop at a light and tasha tells "James" she's sorry for not letting him live his dream and getting out the game, but james just spaces out and they arrive at the hospital to see tariq in his rehab. His self suicide missed by half an inch as he's learning how to walk again. Joined in the room is tommy, lala, cash and their 3 year old daughter Holly as the 2 couples exchange pleasantries and tommy speaks to ghost in private about a new opportunity in which ghost smirks and *roll credits*

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
tariq is a spoiledrich kid with no streets smarts or sense. He would be dead in 2 days trying to be his father. if only this fukknut would've stayed in school raina would be alive and none of this nonsense would be happening

:mjtf: what show you been watching the last 2 seasons? Tariq proved his self to Kanan of all people. Then set that nikka up to take a fall so his family could win. He also in good with the Italian Mob.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf: what show you been watching the last 2 seasons? Tariq proved his self to Kanan of all people. Then set that nikka up to take a fall so his family could win. He also in good with the Italian Mob.
All that shyt was bad writing. Do you honestly think the son of the biggest drug dealer in nyc is gonna go in an italian cover spot and strike a deal 2 move product without his father knowing? Tariq was gonna shyt in his pants when K had that gun 2 him in real life rayray merks him

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

I understand why Ghost wants Tommy dead, but now, I'm thinking about why Tommy wants Ghost dead.

Does he really think Ghost manipulated him into killing his father? Even if that was the plan, Teresi was a snitch. He was capable of bringing down the whole operation if he wanted to. :mindblown:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest, this is all mainly Ghost's fault. He dropped the ball the moment he hooked up with Angela despite her being a fed knowing it was a very bad idea and being warned about it. He's a worse smart dumb nikka than Stringer Bell.
The way all these people move on this show none of them should be anywhere near as high as they are, in the drug trade or the Legal system, all dumbasses, every one of them lol

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I'd like Dre and Tariq to be the new kingpins. Ghost and Tommy are too sloppy to be believed to still hold on to power.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The way all these people move on this show none of them should be anywhere near as high as they are, in the drug trade or the Legal system, all dumbasses, every one of them lol

Both law enforcement and drug lords are all just as bad as each other.

In real life, none of them would be competent enough to run a bath.