Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
saxe is the biggest fukkup ever but his scenes are funny

damn i actually feel sorry for tariq now, seeing his last interaction with his dad before he killed his dad. When he told him about brees, tariq made up his mind to kill ghost (just like the spoilers said) to exact revenge on his daddy.

lol councilman o dawg throwing his political career away to kill ghost.

dumb ass saxe not leaving town but going to commit a murder.

tasha going to murder ghost and rot in jail while yazz has no parents :mjlol:

:dead:

this shyt is all over the map now.

the entire AUSA is a a bunch of fukkups, the sister done turned into a lawyer now.

hell might as well send yazz with a gun as well :mjgrin:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not feeling how they Ghost character this episode. I get being obsessed with Power (no pin intended) but i dont think he would be that out of his character. Especially with Tariq. Unless youre going to say this woukd take away the ghilt of Raina death. They really turned Ghost into a Black Walter White with how selfish he was this episode.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not feeling how they Ghost character this episode. I get being obsessed with Power (no pin intended) but i dont think he would be that out of his character. Especially with Tariq. Unless youre going to say this woukd take away the ghilt of Raina death. They really turned Ghost into a Black Walter White with how selfish he was this episode.

yeah his arrogance is hillarious im watching power confidential now and courtney lying ass talking about james is speaking freely this episode