Veteran
Daps
If Dre finally gets what's coming to him
full

I wish but highly doubt that it’s Dre , I think it’s tommy or ghost

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I had to guess, I'd put money on Tasha being the main character that dies, with other guess being Dre or Sax. Can't see Tommy/Ghost/Tariq going at this point.
From that trailer of the episode of Tommy and Ghost together, I could either see Tasha snitching on Ghost along with her killing Lakeisha possibly coming into the equation where she dies OR Dre snitching on Tommy's spot along with him setting up Ghost being factors he dies.
Also wouldn't be surprised if Proctor's daughter and her necklace comes into play with Sax somehow.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
THATS A SERIES FINALE LEVEL DEATH.

NOBODY WANTS TO WATCH 5 MORE EPISODES
AFTER THEY GO.

SAXE bytch ASS PROBABLY FINALLY
GETS THE AXE....

OR TATE...

:devil:
:evil:

I agree but tommy has no purpose on this show anymore. Lakesha dead,jason/connect dead,crew gone what use is he now?

unless he's gonna keep fake outraging at ghost which has happened off and on for 9 episodes.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Tariq is worse than AJ Soprano. Like the only ending that would satisfy me is Ghost killing his own son and his ex wife . Anything less and Im disappointed.

Herc went out way too easy. He really went there dolo. How u back down a mob boss then approach a psycho 1 on 1.

And again, how did Tasha know where Terry was? :what:

yea I cant think of a reason for ghost to tell Tasha where he hides bodies. I couldn’t do nothing but shake my head

Tomorrow night at eight. It's the midseason finale before it goes on hiatus for three months, then returns with the final five episodes of the series.

However, if you have the Starz App, you can get the episode early at midnight.

so isn’t this episode the end of this version of power. And the next five supposed to be a “spinoff” ? I was under the impression that all the power storylines would be wrapped up in the first ten episodes then in January they are telling a new story

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
so isn’t this episode the end of this version of power. And the next five supposed to be a “spinoff” ? I was under the impression that all the power storylines would be wrapped up in the first ten episodes then in January they are telling a new story

According to Courtney Kemp, the first ten episodes ask a question and the last five episodes answer it. Episodes 11 through 15 apparently all have "explosions" in them. Things that make us go :ohhh: each week leading up to the finale, where we'll be like :damn: at what happened.

They're definitely nowhere close to wrapping everything up at this point in the season, but episode 10 should at least get some storylines out of the way and give us something to think about heading into January.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I agree but tommy has no purpose on this show anymore. Lakesha dead,jason/connect dead,crew gone what use is he now?

unless he's gonna keep fake outraging at ghost which has happened off and on for 9 episodes.

HE HAS TO AVENGE KIESHAS MURDER
PLUS PROCTERS DAUGHTER STILL HAS THAT TAPE.

yea I cant think of a reason for ghost to tell Tasha where he hides bodies. I couldn’t do nothing but shake my head

THIS THREAD IS FULL OF fukkING RETARDS.

:devil:
:evil: