Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Legalese

Banned
Daps
For all the shyt Lala gets for her acting I thought she was outstanding in her final scene :wow:
Straight up begging for her life, tellin Tasha to think of her son "What about Cash?" :to:
I didn't even like Lakeisha's character but the way she went out fukkin hurt man :mjcry:
For all the shyt Power been getting.
This was real death scene, like when Bodie killed Wallace, you felt it...and then Tommy. Sheesh
:wow:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Tasha didn’t have to headshot her. Lala was already down.

Keep in mind in this tv show universe Keisha and Tasha been friends for 10 to 15 odd years. If you can headshot your bestfriend for 15 years, you got issues.

If I’m a trash ass parent (Tasha) with a trash ass kid (Tariq) who my trash ass friend (Kesha) is likely about to put in jail, it’s pretty easy. Especially when she’s wrestling me to get to a loaded gun :dead:

plus it’s Power so :manny:

:pachaha:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Snitch ass Cash

Bird brain Keisha was never built for the life

How convenient for the papers to be out like that

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Has Tommy not been running his drug business not to know or wonder what happen to BG? It was alluded to that days had passed since that incident, so what the fukk has Tommy been doing the entire time?

Also, how did Ghost and Tommy know that Saxe wasn’t law enforcement anymore if their “inside person” was dead?

Last edited:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Has Tommy not been running his drug business not to know or wonder what happen to BG? It was alluded to that days had passed since that incident, so what the fukk has Tommy been doing the entire time?

Also, how did Ghost and Tommy know that Saxe wasn’t law enforcement anymore if their “inside person” was dead?

blanca told ghost when she came to truth to question him

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
For all the shyt Power been getting.
This was real death scene, like when Bodie killed Wallace, you felt it...and then Tommy. Sheesh
:wow:
FOH!! I don't have no interest in LaKeisha or her storyline. She went from scary goody two shoes to Griselda Blanco back to chickenshyt in 2 days. None of teh characters are likeable. angela was the most likeable and I still didn't care she died.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Ghost is the only redeemable character.
At ghost makes a effort to really change
But Jason drags him down
Tasha an Tariq drags him down
Tommy always drags ghost down

He tried to help help
Tried to help holly
Tried to help dre
Tried to help lakeisha
Tried to help Maria
Tried to keep Tony from Tommy
Tried to keep Tariq from kanan

Saved Tommy from the Asia's in the drive by
Saved Tommy from Lobo's who wanted him dead
Saved Tariq from jukebox
Let Proctor move in for protection
Saved sax from tommy

Killed the hit in run drunk driver that killed the kid

Ghost really actually tries to get out the game, I would be satisfied if ghost is the only one left alive at the end

yea I see it that way too. But I guess it all depends on how your morals are set up.
Some say because he is also flawed and has done some fukked up shyt, he isn’t no better than them.

Would have been impressed if they had Keisha took out Tasha last night in the scuffle. That woulda been great writing. I understand they tryna close stories up, but this would have taken things for a dramatic turn.

Great episode either way.

yea that would have been dope, no one would have saw that coming. And it would have looked like Tommy did it, it would have made ghost the bad guy for sending her there and it would have set off the final battle between them. But we all know the writer is basic and just wants to tell a soap opera style story.
Y'all can't blame Tasha though? She was waiting around for Tommy...she knew Tommy would off her. Lala made the move, and went for the gun.

Ghost ain't redeemable. He's a POS like the rest of them, he's just the only one with charisma. He manipulates everyone, then has a tantrum and kills people.
hes a POS but not like the rest of them, he was legit trying to get out the game and be a club owner. Yes those may have been selfish goals and yes he may have applied “street” tactics to get to his goals. It’s no where near as bad as

his wife dragging him back
Tommy dragging him back
Tariq constantly forcing himself into the drug game for no damn reason other than to rebel against his parents. It’s so stupid to want to be a drug dealer just to spite your parents, when they are trying to get you into school. He burned ALL of his bridges because he has no real motivation or morals. He is a different type of fukk up
Tommy stay getting Into some shyt and always needing his help
The cops (saxe) who is just as bad as all the criminals, he is jealous of ghost and only wants him because he got the girl he wanted

ghosts biggest POS move is cheating, and thinking he can control everything and thinks he is the mastermind. But he legit is not looking for the smoke and moving reckless like 99% of the people around him. But I mean if you feel wrong is wrong and they are all POS then so be it. The cops are just as bad as the criminals, they just can do their dirt legally

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Tasha is basically the Black Gemma. Tariq? He is slowly edging out Tony Soprano Jr and fukking "Flynn" from Breaking Bad as the WOAT son in TV. Who here agrees?
IMO he been had the title, and he may have a historic reign, especially if the spinoffs are about him.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Y'all complain about everything. How Tommy miss all them shots at Proctor... I'm like how did Chris,Snoop, and Mike miss Omar in that lil ass apartment..

How did a gay gangster go around sticking up Dope boys like it was nothing .How is this "good writing" a man walking around with a shotgun in broad daylight..

This can actually happen?

All this shyt is entertainment.

that last scene in breaking bad was GOAT