Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
The biggest drug lords have billions.. Ghost and Tommy look to be struggling in the previews to gather $2 million to get Tariq back on top of that Ghost was worried about his payments to Jason..

Not sure why everyone keeps calling them the biggest drug lords in NYC

NYC cost of living

Even top level drug lord living pay check to pay check:mjcry:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I think tommy brought the nuke because he was going into Ghost's layer. lets be honest, we wouldnt question that fire power if Proctor was chilling in a Serbian's house:francis:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So he could have a reason to want to take out a person close to Ghost, despite the fact that this person risking their career and freedom to help them. Not sarcasm either, this is clearly the reason it played out like that.

I will say that that level of short sightedness does kinda fit Tommy's character. However, no one can be THAT stupid and snitching is fukking snitching. Since when do top distros (gotta keep saying this because it seems as if the writers forget about it) say "Oh you was just gonna snitch that other cat (that as you mentioned is connected to me) go ahead. My bad carry on."?

TOMMY WAS AIMING FOR GHOST NOT ANGIE.

:devil:
:evil:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Somebody earlier mentioned that maybe Tommy was prepared in case Ghost was there. That makes sense. However, that was the only thing that made sense in that scene. :russ:

You know what I don't get... Why didn't Tommy just wait at Ghost crib until he came back home? Easy body, especially with the machinery Tommy was packing, He would have murked him straight off the elevator no sweat.

Also, why didn't Tommy and Ghost start firing at each other on sight at the end of the episode? Ghost has tried to kill Tommy multiple times but when they see each other they start arguing? :dahell:

Just riding it out for the finale at this point :snoop:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Proctor was one of my favorite characters. Yes, the show makes no sense and I wouldn't even put it on soap opera level. It's below that. Just too many dumb things that basically insults the viewer's intelligence. I'm a keep watching cuz I'm invested but the first 3 seasons were FIRE!

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
some power :dwillhuh: I thought the subtle hints were obvious that Ghost takes over Tates position as front runner for Governor which will make this even more hilarious :mjlol:

my thoughts:
-the corner boy story during the press conference was planted by Ghost

or at the very least it showed the girl who is doing the politics for Tate that Ghost is the better candidate and people gravitate towards him more than Tate

They even said Tate bombed without Ghost on this last episode.. Ghost will get back involved with politics and the girl will muscle out Tate in replacement for Ghost

That's exactly how I think it plays out. Been saying this since last season. Ghost ends up as mayor and Tariq ends up taking after Ghost/Tommy as far as dealing. I think it ends with father and son being on opposite sides, both gaining their vision of Power.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if well get an "Better call Proctor" prequel :lolbron:

Yea, they would be biting the Breaking Bad franchise but I think that would be a dope series :whoo:

Better call Saul has Vince Gilligan, Better Call Proctor would have Courtney Kemp :mjlol:

Nah breh chuck Courtney Kemp in the Bushes with Scott Gimple & D&D

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Why is Tommy so upset with Ghost for getting him to kill Teresi? Even if he wasn’t going to snitch on Tommy, implicating Ghost would have gotten them both arrested in the end. It doesn’t make any sense.

It was just the principal of it. Ghost manipulated Tommy, even tho he had info that he (Ghost) was gonna be the one Teresi snitched on...and wasn't willing to murk Angie when they all said she had to go. In the end, Tommy would've killed him anyway, or being a snitch, but Ghost forced his hand while holding out info.

But I really do hope they're done with the Wile E Coyote/Road Runner beef. These dudes can kill everyone with ease, but each other. Since when has Tommy OR Ghost been long range killers? They walk up on their targets.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It was just the principal of it. Ghost manipulated Tommy, even tho he had info that he (Ghost) was gonna be the one Teresi snitched on...and wasn't willing to murk Angie when they all said she had to go. In the end, Tommy would've killed him anyway, or being a snitch, but Ghost forced his hand while holding out info.

But I really do hope they're done with the Wile E Coyote/Road Runner beef. These dudes can kill everyone with ease, but each other. Since when has Tommy OR Ghost been long range killers? They walk up on their targets.

Another question. Why did Ghost blame Dre more than Kanan for the Tariq situation? I understand that Dre wasn’t upfront and honest from the beginning about it, but literally everything that has happened to Tariq has been because of Kanan. Yet he doesn’t seem to really get any blame from him for it.