Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I appreciate this season a lot. They gave up and just tryna out ridiculous each other with the acting and the bad writing. It’s hilarious at this point. :mjlol:

Tasha selling drugs for some D-level dealer got me cracking up. :russ:

The whole Tariq story is comedy.

The political storyline is beyond me lol.

Saxe is the worst law enforcement person they had in the show. Even worse than Jukebox and her crew of crooked cops and Sandoval and those concerned faces he would do. :russ:

They have given up completely and decided to go strictly for fukkery and I totally appreciate it. :heh:

Last edited:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did the meaning of "on sight" change? Why didn't Ghost or Tommy just take the other out when they had the chance? Especially Tommy. Just stood there and let this nikka explain until young Tony Soprano and his goons rolled up. And yet again, another person bytching the two biggest dealers ever :dead:. I get that you had to find a way to get a cease fire so you can make it through these 15 episodes but damn ya'll really got these nikkas out her looking stupid and weak.

As a couple posters pointed out that Tasha shyt is Chris Bridges. This broad is connected to legends the game and low level street nikkas not only don't recognize this but she doesn't see the need to make that connection. Rather she tries to pay him off and then when that doesn't work out she starts selling for him :dahell:. And yes as someone else pointed out, where is the nikka that was ready to go toe to toe with Ghost for her. This nikka daughter don't need daycare no more? :russ:

It was a fun scene but come the fukk on with that Proctor shyt. This nikka Tommy had a fukking Ghostbusters proton pack on and destroys the entire penthouse but yet they had a shoot out and this nikka was able to run into 3 different rooms and have a heartfelt convo with his daughter before he was killed? :wtf: Tommy ain't never used that shyt, but he brings it out for fukking Proctor? It would have been interesting (and believable) if he brings his usual gun and things transpire like that. You bring out the proton pack for what? Just to make him look like the worst shot ever (despite once again being the thoroughest of the thorough).

fukk Tariq. This nikka stupid, sloppy, and let broads do him in...oh shyt he is lil Ghost :ohhh:

Somebody earlier mentioned that maybe Tommy was prepared in case Ghost was there. That makes sense. However, that was the only thing that made sense in that scene. :russ:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
i'm done...i just don't see how in 2019 people actively make the choice to log on to social media and be mad nikkas is discussing something available to the public because they havent seen it :dwillhuh:

have a social media addiction brehs
and how does one ascertain that? he might have a crew of folks who watch at midnight...furthermore, just like some of yall cant stay off social media, well there are others who can't NOT post their thoughts...spoiler or not. i mean there is clearly a way to avoid this shyt, take some responsibility if you care that much
Facts. I remember a couple seasons ago the series leaked online and brehs started coming in here with that info. Straight dipped and didn't come back to the start of Season 5. On a different note, I could slightly understand y cats may not have known Tasha was Ghost wife. In a Power universe 5 weeks ago, James St Patrick earned the nickname Ghost by having only a few people even know he existed as a top distro. But it's a bit of of stretch to think that holds true after all the ensuing fukkery. The idea Tommy strapped for 2 million dollars is ridiculous. He was just complaining about having TOO much money, hence him washing his dirty dollars through Keisha spot. Unless Tony Soprano Jr insists on only clean money in this line of business:heh:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: at the feds holding dre's daughter hostage. Crying baby as they slowly roll down the windows. The fukk kind of feds are y'all
literally what I was saying.

WTF kind of feds are these nikkas. is this some special division where they do this shyt you will find organized crime groups do?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Facts. I remember a couple seasons ago the series leaked online and brehs started coming in here with that info. Straight dipped and didn't come back to the start of Season 5. On a different note, I could slightly understand y cats may not have known Tasha was Ghost wife. In a Power universe 5 weeks ago, James St Patrick earned the nickname Ghost by having only a few people even know he existed as a top distro. But it's a bit of of stretch to think that holds true after all the ensuing fukkery. The idea Tommy strapped for 2 million dollars is ridiculous. He was just complaining about having TOO much money, hence him washing his dirty dollars through Keisha spot. Unless Tony Soprano Jr insists on only clean money in this line of business:heh:

Nah, but they knew the name. They just didn't know his gov't, most didn't know what he looked like...even tho that's a stretch given how many meetings with top dogs AND their goons he went to...and people in the streets would know who he was, his Ace-Boon-Koon was a white bul named Tommy. Hell, the Russians knew who he was to infiltrate, but even the Feds knew to connect Ghost & Tommy. And Angela's info came from a corner boy. All Tasha has to do is say the names. Dudes in the game know who to and not to fukk with based on names and rep.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is Tommy so upset with Ghost for getting him to kill Teresi? Even if he wasn’t going to snitch on Tommy, implicating Ghost would have gotten them both arrested in the end. It doesn’t make any sense.

So he could have a reason to want to take out a person close to Ghost, despite the fact that this person risking their career and freedom to help them. Not sarcasm either, this is clearly the reason it played out like that.

I will say that that level of short sightedness does kinda fit Tommy's character. However, no one can be THAT stupid and snitching is fukking snitching. Since when do top distros (gotta keep saying this because it seems as if the writers forget about it) say "Oh you was just gonna snitch that other cat (that as you mentioned is connected to me) go ahead. My bad carry on."?