Daps
I seriously doubt Angela is dead.

Yea I just peeped the end on starz it said situation is critical then had this

hqdefault.jpg

and said power returns in 2019 with a flatline machine noise in the background

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Wait so kanan got out of jail, got set on fire recovered later lol w for a while then died. All in 5 months? So ghost opened a club, went to jail beat trial, started a building in honor of his daughter all in 5 months? So Tommy killed his GF, and his dad in the last 5 months? Wtf

:russ::russ::russ: It's like the writers were like let's just freestyle these scripts

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tommy and Tasha are the dumbest characters on this show; Tommy is quite possibly the dumbest character ever created in TV history. They don't think through the consequences of their decisions at all :mjlol: Going to kill a Fed hours after she's under the microscope for being part of a criminal conspiracy? :dahell:

Why the fukk is Dre moving out here like he's Ethan Hunt? shyt is annoying...turn this dude into a Super Nikka

Ghost's Super Saiyan scream :dead:

Last edited:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why is Dre still in NY????? :mindblown: This dude must have made a deal with the devil.

Tommy is a fukking scumbag and a fukking DUMBASS. I don't know how any one can know him and see him as a connect. Now Jamie is dead, and Ghost is here to stay. :ufdup: