Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Just finished watching the episode. I had everything in my mind that I was gonna talk about until I saw Angela looking so damn fine, then I completely lost all my thoughts.

Then I remembered what I was gonna say and then I saw sweet innocent "baby girl" get shot :mjcry:

One more episode left of Power and GOT, I don't wanna live brehs. :to:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Breh that whole scene was on some marvel shyt. This nikka the hood avenger. :mjlol:

Untitled_7.gif

Untitled_6.gif

Untitled_8.gif
HA... peep the apt #
:myman:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
i knew it was gonna happen because of spoiler fukkers on fb but watching Raina die was still sad as fukk

I'm pissed that there were any leaks because dumbasses in real life will spoil that shyt. My coworker casually told me about Raina's death as if anyone who's not caught up would want to know that.

Looking back at it, the shyt that happened in the first episode is so out of character for Ghost.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why the fukk is "Ray-Ray" a thing and the biggest villain of this season? Who the fukk is Ray-Ray? Think about that.

If Jukebox was written better, this shoulda been her. THe side dude in Ray-Ray? Its stupid.
I think it's that whole "don't underestimate the little guy thing". They are doing the same with Dre. The person you least expected should be most feared.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I think it's that whole "don't underestimate the little guy thing". They are doing the same with Dre. The person you least expected should be most feared.
They built up Dre over the course of a season.

Ray-Ray was a side person who got maybe 3 lines tops the last 2 seasons. Not the same.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
They built up Dre over the course of a season.

Ray-Ray was a side person who got maybe 3 lines tops the last 2 seasons. Not the same.
So what????? So what that Ray Ray is back now????

So what????

You look at every little thing and criticize and want and answer for every single question. Why did they do this why did they do that

Ray Ray was a dirty cop along with Jukebox. Kanaan killed Jukebox but Ray Ray is still here

:what:

What is the problem??!