Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
IM TALKING ABOUT
AFTER HE KILLED JUKEBOX....

HE AIMED THE BURNER AT GHOST
BUT DECIDED TO TAKE THE MONEY
AND LEAVE.

THAT WAS PRETTY MUCH A NON VERBAL TRUCE.
:devil:
:evil:

Exactly.

That shyt between Ghost and Kanaan is SQUASHED.. Don't know why people can't see this :what:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I know the writing is suspect at times, but when a show got you watching episodes from previous seasons to recant some things...it's good.

I know ultimately it is Tariq doing that his sister got killed, but what she said is what ultimately made him shoot. At first Ray ray was making up a story, he wasn't gonna shoot her.

Raina identified him by his street name, which ultimately let it be known that Tariq did snitch, although common sense is that ray ray is short for Raymond.

But Raina stated plain as day "my father is gonna kill you". She basically told him, "I'm gonna tell my daddy on you."

So what was ray ray to do? Same things everyone else did. Talkers have to die. Everyone on the show that has a story to tell, and will tell...has died.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
I know the writing is suspect at times, but when a show got you watching episodes from previous seasons to recant some things...it's good.

I know ultimately it is Tariq doing that his sister got killed, but what she said is what ultimately made him shoot. At first Ray ray was making up a story, he wasn't gonna shoot her.

Raina identified him by his street name, which ultimately let it be known that Tariq did snitch, although common sense is that ray ray is short for Raymond.

But Raina stated plain as day "my father is gonna kill you". She basically told him, "I'm gonna tell my daddy on you."

So what was ray ray to do? Same things everyone else did. Talkers have to die. Everyone on the show that has a story to tell, and will tell...has died.
1. Not necessarily

3. ..................................................

4. And killing her is gonna stop Ghost from killing him or Kanaan from killing him or Tariq from "snitching"? If anything that puts an even bigger target on his back.

5. Ray Ray should've minded his own fukkin business. He wasn't involved in the murder. Brains and Tariq snitching about him being dirty ain't gonna help them beat a murder.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:ohreallynow:

You not making any sense breh. First out of the womb is the oldest. I've asked a twin which one of them were older, the firstborn didn't say he was born the same time as his breh. He claimed those seconds headstart into the world even though they were C-section babies. :dead:
Of course if you ask a twin/set of twins whose older they'll say :beli: my aunts do that. But when breh said Raina was defending her older brother or anybody says "older brother" they're going to think a year-plus difference not 3 minutes.