Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meh, we all saw Teresi being Tommy's dad coming :manny:

Riq getting lit :mjlol:

Dre on the fast track to a slow death :francis:

Tasha :why: I get she wants to step out on Ghost for the obvious reasons but why do that shyt so close to home? first Shawn now Silver, fukk wrong with these broads :snoop:

The game is up for Sandoval :umad:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
So let me understand.

You're pretty sure your client killed a Federal agent. In his own home. In cold blood.

So you sleep with his wife....:patrice:

Profit?

Lol not trying to be misogynistic as a lot of the best writers are women but that train of thought being plausible (sleeping with your killer client's wife for the thrill/lust/more?) has a woman's touch all over it. Dudes assess risk vs reward on hitting chicks, at least one that's supposed to be as smart as he is

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
So let me understand.

You're pretty sure your client killed a Federal agent. In his own home. In cold blood.

So you sleep with his wife....:patrice:

Profit?
We don't know anything about dude really. We do know he's not scared of Ghost. You could tell that from their first interactions. Dude could have more bodies than Ghost. This isn't something to nitpick at the moment. Not in my opinion.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
power is becoming predictable as
fukk and ghost's p*ssy ass son needs
to be dirtnapped.
he's more of a bytch than a bytch.
:gucci:

wat6rr.jpg

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
This season isn't well constructed...moving way too fast and it hasn't allowed the viewer to gain an emotional connection with the characters