Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
I don't know about the actress but its a tranny on the show bruh...

Tommy was right, its the Jimenez BROTHERS...That's what they been going by for 3 seasons...

Starz always gets their gay agenda shyt in, they got a gay sex scene in everyone of their shows, looks like they tossed a tranny in this one...

Anyways :francis: know he representing a killer that already don't like him yet his stupid ass goes and fukk the wife...I thought these suburban house c00ns was supposed to be smart...clearly he's not...

I'm also starting to get tired of Tariq awful acting and lil nikka syndrome...

Your pops a drug dealer, he killed nikkas...stop whining like a bytch about it and man up son...
Some of the dumbest shyt ever. My dude, the sister is Ana Dela Reguera...one of the most famous Mexican actresses for the last 20 years.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Ghost did that shyt in front of a camera too :mjlol: (Who really knows if Teresi had that shyt turned off or not)

Tariq really takes after his dad, coming home after all kind of fukkery and mischief to yell at people "you LIED to ME?!?:damn:"
Do yall even watch the show? When Charlie Murphy dropped the weights on Ghost he told him the cameras had not worked in over a year.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I don't know about the actress but its a tranny on the show bruh...

Tommy was right, its the Jimenez BROTHERS...That's what they been going by for 3 seasons...

Starz always gets their gay agenda shyt in, they got a gay sex scene in everyone of their shows, looks like they tossed a tranny in this one...

Anyways :francis: know he representing a killer that already don't like him yet his stupid ass goes and fukk the wife...I thought these suburban house c00ns was supposed to be smart...clearly he's not...

I'm also starting to get tired of Tariq awful acting and lil nikka syndrome...

Your pops a drug dealer, he killed nikkas...stop whining like a bytch about it and man up son...
What kind of cockamamie bullshyt did you just make up here? :what:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Do yall even watch the show? When Charlie Murphy dropped the weights on Ghost he told him the cameras had not worked in over a year.
What exactly makes that information credible? He was a dirty cop assaulting a suspected cop killer...whether they saw Charlie on camera they letting that shyt slide :mjpls:

Also this is Power anything can happen at any time, the creator said they were setting things up for future storylines/seasons :yeshrug:. I threw logic out the window when it comes to this show, I'm just along for the ride:manny: