Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I know it's been stated before but Tariq is the stupidest kid ever; even worst than jit from The Purge.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Can someone please explain to me why
the Serbians continue to do business with Tommy and Ghost aside from keeping the plot going?! Are we supposed to believe they would let all this shyt ride? Are they conveniently relying on the fact that the feds are sniffing around?

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Can someone please explain to me why
the Serbians continue to do business with Tommy and Ghost aside from keeping the plot going?! Are we supposed to believe they would let all this shyt ride? Are they conveniently relying on the fact that the feds are sniffing around?
I might be wrong on this, but I think the Serbs are using Tommy because his case is clear. They know Ghost case can be brought back up in another form, which is why no one wants to deal with Ghost and why they want Tommy to cease all dealings with him. he wont of course. Just my guess on this.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I might be wrong on this, but I think the Serbs are using Tommy because his case is clear. They know Ghost case can be brought back up in another form, which is why no one wants to deal with Ghost and why they want Tommy to cease all dealings with him. he wont of course. Just my guess on this.
The whole operation in the tri state (maybe just NY) is jeopardized dealing with either. Too many run ins with the law, one is half in-half out, the other is a lunatic loose cannon, plus they killed their man Milan. The show has proven time and time again though: don't ask questions/use logic, just accept everything :beli::skip:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
You nikkas know what this means right? Angela will be back in the picture :takedat::ahh:

You might be right about this as it seems the Serbs are moving into Real estate now. And ironically its also what Stern's angle is too.
Man, motherfukk Dre!!!
Got my boy killed

I'm so fukking pissed over this bullshyt, I don't even
give a fukk that Tommy talking ass been kidnapped.

It was hard taking him down tho!
Man, fukk DRE!! KILL THIS bytch!!
Dre went out like Achilles :russ: