Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Typical power soon as I think things looking up the fukkery goes off the radar :francis:

Somebody explain what was going on in this random ass episode

Julio never got to do shyt in this show except fukk that fine asian, Kanaan and Tariq caught feelings for each other now:hhh::sitdown::mjlol:, we still learning facts about Holly :comeon::scust::pacspit:, fukking snake ass Dre gonna get caught immediately by torso locos were too dumb not to leave their mark

Favorite moment of the night:
Ghost telling the fat dude Grim to stop fukking up before pistol whipping him to sleep
:bryan::deadmanny::dead::deadrose:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
BXIhZVXHByn

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Watching this episode of Power I've come to realize, I can't get a handle on any character in Power anymore except Tommy. At least with Tommy I know he's emotional and a pyscopath who's liable to do anything and is loyal to Ghost. Everyone else seems to have no consistent qualities.......They aren't loyal to anyone. They aren't even loyal to themselves. I actually don't even understand anyone's motivations anymore.

Kanaan's actions in this latest EP are interesting. I understand him growing to like Tariq but I just can't believe it......in terms of his actual actions, it's not consistent with who he is as a person, what's happened to him & how his character would & should respond. The plot twist is entertaining to watch......but I can't help but scratch my head.

It's actually quite mind boggling.

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
juke box wasn't showing her titties so she could die

i didn't need to see the nikka ass in the opening scene :Scust:

Julio went out like a true G r.i.p

does tommy have to rage kill someone every episode :dahell:

this nikka tyreke a menace to society out here

i guess kaanan ain't going no where now.