Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Great ep

:mjlol: At Ghost going ape shyt on Charlie Murphy WHILE ON TRIAL FOR KILLING A FEDERAL AGENT

They perfectly wrapped up some of the plot and they planted seeds for how the rest of the season goes

Glad Ghost ain't locked up for the whole season or this shyt would fukking drag

Tariq getting kidnapped AGAIN:mjlol:

Tommy skipping town?:ohhh:

Dumbass nikka Dre stay playing 10000 sides :camby:

Sandoval fukk nikka ass finna get caught :wow:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
dat asian bish :noah: she prolly let u buss her open and throw her all around the room IRL too :whew: i woulda lit them walls up and expected that blasian baby in 9 months, fukk it :mjgrin:

as for the rest of the ep, My nicca out :blessed: they should owe him money too, tbh :ld: but its whatever.....its fukked up seeing charlie murphy like that knowing he's actually dead now too :mjcry: i fr thought that was a dream sequence cuz i just couldnt see my nicca ghost losing his cool like that. I mean cot dayum he did that nicca like hood did the albino in banshee :damn: and now ol dude basically owns him :snoop: but im sure ghost figured out who he was in that moment. Now on to tasha :stopitslime: this bish will literally get wet for any nicca that give her attention :smh: this gotta be the most unloyal marriage i've seen in awhile. They need to just say fukk it and be swingers :heh:....hopefully they end this kanan story next ep cuz this shyt been :francis: the whole season