Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Damn they rushing the hell out of shyt this season man:gucci: . I'm glad Ghost out but they could have built that up some more. Didn't feel as satisfying as it should have honestly. This season is halfway done but damn. Flesh some shyt out first before you give it to us.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Damn they rushing the hell out of shyt this season man:gucci: . I'm glad Ghost out but they could have built that up some more. Didn't feel as satisfying as it should have honestly. This season is halfway done but damn. Flesh some shyt out first before you give it to us.
The trial could have been done in one episode. that got dragged out way too long. I'm wondering what happens when jukebox finds out what Kanan been doing. He getting some paper she doesn't know about wont sit well with her

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
You can already see whats going to happen with Truth. Stern takes over, Ghost finds out that Tommy/Dre been running drugs through it. Ghost allows Stern to take the fall for it.
I hope the Tariq stuff comes to a head next episode. I don't see how much longer if they already holding him for ransom.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
so between tasha taking money from stern and her about to start fukking that c00n lawyer yall still gonna be team tasha?:mjgrin:

Yep becuz she still ride or die for the fam. That convo with her and Tommy about Holly paralleled Kanan and Jukebox's convo about Sean. Tasha and Jukebox both understood Tommy and Kanan's sick and twisted ways. Although Tasha taking mula from Stern will probably fukk her and Ghost up for good.

shyt is about to get real with Julio seeing Kanan and Dre, Tariq being kidnapped again and Tommy supposedly not working with Ghost anymore. Next week can't come fast enuff.

It's still fukk Angela:hhh: (bytch you were fukking the defendant and deceased. You don't get to hold your head high) and LaLa, Tasha and the Asian girl :ohlawd:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so julio doesn't know
that ghost "killed" kaanan?

it's funny tommy is gone and can't be contacted right now. This whole jukebox kaanan thing is wack. just merk caana and have tasha kill jukebox and send tariq overseas

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Y'all ain't peep :comeon: in the background when shorty was boarding the elevator? I can peep that flabby ass hairline a mile away :dead:
2jdf9qq.png

65r8mc.jpg