Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
  • How does the FBI not check the footage of Ghost not planting it? lol. Unless Sandoval was the one who checked it..his name was on it as the last guy who viewed it.
  • I still think Sandoval will survive, Agent Donvan will be the guy to go down and Sandoval will push towards it.
  • Both Tasha and Lala need to stay in their lanes and just shutup, I have a feeling one of them will do something stupid.
  • Ghost owned Tommy's father but the story is definitely not ending here, the guy is way too desperate to save his wife.
  • Dre is playing for 5 different teams, god damn..can't trust this dude.
  • I am going to stick with my theory about Tariq getting arrested soon, there is no way to save this guy and Kannan's best revenge would be to ruin Tariqs life

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
also, i think tommy and tasha are gonna start fukking.

maybe im looking too much into it, but the camera angles at the beginning of tommy's and lala's scene had me confused, trying to figure out what was going on cause she looked more chocolate and the ass looked fatter :wow:

took me awhile to realize it was lala and not tasha, esp since the prev scene was lala asking tommy about staying over at tasha's :patrice:

Yep it's clear as day Tommy gon start smashing. At least we'll get to see Tasha naked again :manny: :shaq:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
shyt don't make no sense...unless this is all a setup to get Tariq knocked :ohhh:
I legit believe kanan is past the shyt with Shawn and really sees tariq as a understudy. He thinks the best revenge on ghost is to get tariq to have more loyalty to him than his dad.