Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

WheatThins

All Star
Daps
also, i think tommy and tasha are gonna start fukking.

maybe im looking too much into it, but the camera angles at the beginning of tommy's and lala's scene had me confused, trying to figure out what was going on cause she looked more chocolate and the ass looked fatter :wow:

took me awhile to realize it was lala and not tasha, esp since the prev scene was lala asking tommy about staying over at tasha's :patrice:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Im :dead: everytime Tariq curses his sister out

That lil dumbass nikka funny af

He be treating her like shyt :dead:

The way Tommy just murked a Fed all casual like in front of a lawyer :dead:

Calling it now...Tommy's never going to jail. He's going out like breh from The Town. He'd rather die because he knows he's never getting out.

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
Dre gonna get 50 to kill Julio so he can become number 2 since he can't move the work in the club no more and 50 still want his money. Only way he gonna get it is if Dre becomes number 2

Idk how but I think Tasha is gonna find out 50 alive when they rob another rich kid house while riq and his friend there and the family check the camera after getting robbed. Tasha gonna come to pick riq up and she gonna see 50 in the video footage

King Poetic

Chow Yun Phat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Not only that, but 50 went from going on jewel heist to stealing a damn flatscreen TV in broad daylight all while still having huge parties in that old lady house he murdered. His storyline is some ole bullshyt he forced the writers to add in after they tried to kill off his character in season 2.

exactly..

they pulled up with 2 white ladies notice them and the vehicle & then they steal a flatscreen in broad daylight, so when tarik left his boys house, u telling me the kid didn't notice a big flat screen missing... come on now

at least have 50 story line be around getting another crew set up and looking to take out tommy and the other dealers..

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Not only that, but 50 went from going on jewel heist to stealing a damn flatscreen TV in broad daylight all while still having huge parties in that old lady house he murdered. His storyline is some ole bullshyt he forced the writers to add in after they tried to kill off his character in season 2.
What happened to that cop that was outside the apartment?

The one who told them not to park there...

He just up and disappeared letting two suspect dudes with a truck that reads "adult daycare angels" enter an affluent area residence ?

Never mind that, ok fine the cop bounced but how you gon take a flatscreen TV out that house in broad daylight with nobody noticing? Look how those white ladies grilled them...

and why the fukk you risking yourself stealing flatscreen TV's when Dre still paying you...:what:

shyt makes no sense whatsoever...

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What happened to that cop that was outside the apartment?

The one who told them not to park there...

He just up and disappeared letting two suspect dudes with a truck that reads "adult daycare angels" enter an affluent area residence ?

Never mind that, ok fine the cop bounced but how you gon take a flatscreen TV out that house in broad daylight with nobody noticing? Look how those white ladies grilled them...

and why the fukk you risking yourself stealing flatscreen TV's when Dre still paying you...:what:

shyt makes no sense whatsoever...
the cop was his friend, he was in on it.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

exactly how im feeling after this episode
tariq is a whole bytch ass nikka.

im just happy raina's hamster face ass...no expression having ass only had 2 lines the whole episode
my nikka ghost bout to get off with black excellence...i dont care if the lawyer is a dikkhead :ufdup:

nikkas need to stop with these edits :laff::laff::laff::laff:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka said forced bullshyt.. 50 is the fukking executive producer.. He gets paid if he on screen or not.. You really think he just made up a story line for himself or the Ghost raising his son so he gonna raise Ghost son was the plan from day one?

Daps
It's just fukkery on top of fukkery

If Tommy gets away clean with killing Homeland security dude, I'll be surprised

Of course Angela has a "change of heart" and will try to get Ghost free now :beli:

And why do I get the feeling that Tariq will get that girl pregnant just for the icing on the fukkery cake :loldenzel2:

Or maybe it's even more sinister....maybe 50 set Tariq up with that girl because she got a STD just to fukk with Ghost through getting his son infected :merchant:

........maybe I'm buggin :patrice:

Maybe not :iseeu:

I was thinking she'd say it was rape..

bnew

Veteran
Daps