Power Season 4 Leak Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Dog.. where the fukk the links at? Y'all nikkas pissing me off making go through all these pages and shyt. DDot website full of popups and is slow as fukk
right click the ddot page and find the source code then search the openload click the link. It'll bring you to the video better.
I wouldn't waste my time watching the leaks.. some very necessary parts these a$$holes did not record. The leaks ruins the season, don't watch em

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
right click the ddot page and find the source code then search the openload click the link. It'll bring you to the video better.
I wouldn't waste my time watching the leaks.. some very necessary parts these a$$holes did not record. The leaks ruins the season, don't watch em

I was trying to do that but for some reason my browser wasn't letting me. Anyways I just watched the last episode first in fear that it would get taken down. This season finale was lit. Whoever's the a$$hole that recorded it didn't even have his phone a charger and left a few minutes off from the episode. Swear nikkas can't do anything right

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are the leaked episodes trash quality?

Are yal watching em via streams or can they be downloaded? I'm trying to watch before somebody spoils the shyt on my timeline which will be inevitable
:pachaha:

PM if you got the plug
:francis:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so i stopped giving a fukk and my dude watched those potatoe lens episodes and told me the below

don't click unless you want to be spoiled

ray ray (jukebox cousin) i guess goes on a killing spree in ghost organization (he doesn't tell me who he kills)

sandoval get's shot and goes to jail

ray ray kills raina :mjcry: and reek kills ray ray

silver tells tasha he loves her and she turns him down

guess ray ray finds reek cause the girl he smashing is cousin to ray ray

angela is the boss now, and her new DA is black lady

dre plays tommy and goes to the jimenez

jbrad

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone neg @wwg the 2nd for negging me for not wanting another user to spoil things for those haven't seen it.

You dudes are WEIRDOS