Power Season 4 Leak Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so what happen?

does anyone have those descriptions?

36 8 "It's Done" Hernán Otoño Raphael Jackson, Jr. & Damione Macedon August 13, 2017 TBD
When Ghost sees that the location for his new business is in a gang-infested area, he has to re-team with Tommy to clean it up. As Tommy threatens war with the Jimenez, his organization starts to destabilize. Feeling the clock ticking, Mike makes a last ditch effort to pin Greg's murder on someone else as Angela tries to rally a team to take him down. Tommy learns the truth about his family. And, unhappy at home, Tariq looks to some old friends for excitement.
37 9 "That Ain't Me" Victoria Mahoney Safia M. Dirie August 20, 2017 TBD
When Ghost realizes he's getting screwed in his new business deal, he starts playing dirty in the clean world. After meeting her new boss, Angela explores her other options. Dre makes big moves against Tommy's organization. Tommy gets proof about his family that paints Kate in a whole new light. And with people after him and his life spinning out of control, Tariq hatches a plan to escape.
38 10 "You Can't Fix This" Rob Hardy Courtney A. Kemp & Monica Mitchell August 27, 2017 TBD
When tragedy befalls the St. Patrick family, Ghost and Tommy seek retribution. Tasha tries to keep things together at home until she realizes it will be on her to prevent further disaster, causing her to seek help from an unlikely ally. Meanwhile, Angela uses her own investigative skills and resources to figure out what Ghost is hiding and return of an old friend heralds a call to war.

SunGod

All Star
Daps
I'm at work but somebody please tell me if this quality watchable ?
Nah. It's on a phone that's being recorded by another phone.

:heh:

It would look terrible on a big screen. Plus most of episode eight is missing. Episodes nine and ten are also missing a few parts. The finale doesn't even have the ending. Just wait it out.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are the leaked episodes trash quality?

Are yal watching em via streams or can they be downloaded? I'm trying to watch before somebody spoils the shyt on my timeline which will be inevitable
:pachaha:

PM if you got the plug
:francis:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Dog.. where the fukk the links at? Y'all nikkas pissing me off making go through all these pages and shyt. DDot website full of popups and is slow as fukk

jbrad

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where's a leak of it not on someone's damn phone? I'm seeing ones from people's TV at least. Is there a stream?