Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That gotta be somebody from ghost past
that's not anybody to ghost.. i don't know why y'all keep thinking that

she was walking up and was like "oh tell me again.. you say you grew up in this apt when you was little" meaning she wasn't around back then

kanaan then says "nah my friend grew up here, i was a block up" meaning ghost grew up in that house

but that's not his damn grandma... just the lady that now lives in his old apt... kanaan then said he gonna take him down memory lane... so i'm guessing something is hidden there or he gonna lure ghost there and make him remember some shyt that went down there

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

she was walking up and was like "oh tell me again.. you say you grew up in this apt when you was little" meaning she wasn't around back then

kanaan then says "nah my friend grew up here, i was a block up" meaning ghost grew up in that house

but that's not his damn grandma... just the lady that now lives in his old apt... kanaan then said he gonna take him down memory lane... so i'm guessing something is hidden there or he gonna lure ghost there and make him remember some shyt that went down there

:ohhh:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps

But seriously what kind of broke ass cheap ass tenant gonna rent an apt with a giant hole in the wall? Nobody complained in over 20 years?

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps

But seriously what kind of broke ass cheap ass tenant gonna rent an apt with a giant hole in the wall? Nobody complained in over 20 years?

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Two episodes ago Milan said unlike Lobos, the operation doesn't stop if he dies so killing him isn't going to change shyt in the long run :yeshrug: :wow:
shyt is wild. Still not really sure how I feel on this switch up tho. Now the Tommy factor.. is he gonna try and convince him to smoke Ghost too on some Lobos shyt? :jbhmm:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Two episodes ago Milan said unlike Lobos, the operation doesn't stop if he dies so killing him isn't going to change shyt in the long run :yeshrug: :wow:
shyt is wild. Still not really sure how I feel on this switch up tho. Now the Tommy factor.. is he gonna try and convince him to smoke Ghost too on some Lobos shyt? :jbhmm:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

Kanan probably knows of a murder that took place in that apartment.

It's probably a cold case. Ghost is probably connected to it.

Kanan knows and will threaten to snitch on Ghost as payback.