Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Good episode tonight.

I remember once I did the Bruce Lee catch-the-punch and gave my mom the :stopitslime:. ONLY thing that saved me was she was actually wrong in that particular situation so I got a pass...

My dad yoked me up once and hit me:mjcry: shyt still haunts my soul:sadbron:

Ghost losing everything and got EVERYONE coming for his neck. Only thing that's saving him is he's got Angela and he's got Tommy, his two loyal bytches. Angela has already proven she'll go to the ends of the earth for him and Tommy is straight co-dependent. He tried to boss up on some "You ain't my boss" Steeze but they BOTH know that's bullshyt. Either Tommy or Angela will ALWAYS save Ghost's ass.

Kanaan will die this season. You DONT kill black grandmothers and get away with that shyt. That scene was mad uncomfortable to watch:sadcam:

Dre is kinda stupid. Soon as he put my seed down I would've put two hot ones between Kanaan's eyes. He gonna die too

Tariq is going to find out one way or the other what his dad does and he's either going to snitch on him thinking he killed Shawn for sleeping with Tasha (as told by Kanaan) or he's going to do some other stupid shyt

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Good episode tonight.

I remember once I did the Bruce Lee catch-the-punch and gave my mom the :stopitslime:. ONLY thing that saved me was she was actually wrong in that particular situation so I got a pass...

My dad yoked me up once and hit me:mjcry: shyt still haunts my soul:sadbron:

Ghost losing everything and got EVERYONE coming for his neck. Only thing that's saving him is he's got Angela and he's got Tommy, his two loyal bytches. Angela has already proven she'll go to the ends of the earth for him and Tommy is straight co-dependent. He tried to boss up on some "You ain't my boss" Steeze but they BOTH know that's bullshyt. Either Tommy or Angela will ALWAYS save Ghost's ass.

Kanaan will die this season. You DONT kill black grandmothers and get away with that shyt. That scene was mad uncomfortable to watch:sadcam:

Dre is kinda stupid. Soon as he put my seed down I would've put two hot ones between Kanaan's eyes. He gonna die too

Tariq is going to find out one way or the other what his dad does and he's either going to snitch on him thinking he killed Shawn for sleeping with Tasha (as told by Kanaan) or he's going to do some other stupid shyt