Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
as a gun owner and a father... it is her fukking fault

kids are going to be kids... they going to do every fukking thing you tell them not to.. dig in your shyt when you not home... touch things they not supposed to... all sorts of shyt

there's a reason kids kill people every day in this country... accidents from toddlers to teens involving guns.. and parents going to jail for all of it... why? cause the law understands kids are curious and dumb

so when you have kids in your house, YOU PUT A DAMN LOCK ON THE GUN... or in a safe... you damn sure don't leave it in a purse, laying around, for kids to find and play with... what if it was the smaller child who found it? and shot herself or someone else?

happens everyday... you definitely blame the dumb ass parent
Couple things:

1. Them nikkas came over unannounced
2. Tariq is what, 15?
3. That's old enough to know better than to snoop through other people's houses, provided they get enough discipline from the parents and don't front on me with this
4. Gun locked up or not, refer to 3

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Couple things:

1. Them nikkas came over unannounced
2. Tariq is what, 15?
3. That's old enough to know better than to snoop through other people's houses, provided they get enough discipline from the parents and don't front on me with this
4. Gun locked up or not, refer to 3
Yeah but Angela should have known better than to have an unsecured gun around kids. Tariq should know better, but still.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I have a feeling the Jamaicans are gonna do a botched job and the head security might get hit. I wonder what Kanan will do now? Jukebox said Ghost is better tool to be used alive not dead. So he is going to take something close to Ghost. Tariq. I guess the theory of Tariq being trained to be Tariq 2.0 might happen.

Also Angela is fukked. Ghost paid her rent so if he goes down she goes down. I wonder what coconut head is gonna do now. Will he have Ruiz knocked? Is Lobos gonna kill Knox? And Ghost is being attacked on all sides.....again.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I have a feeling the Jamaicans are gonna do a botched job and the head security might get hit. I wonder what Kanan will do now? Jukebox said Ghost is better tool to be used alive not dead. So he is going to take something close to Ghost. Tariq. I guess the theory of Tariq being trained to be Tariq 2.0 might happen.

Also Angela is fukked. Ghost paid her rent so if he goes down she goes down. I wonder what coconut head is gonna do now. Will he have Ruiz knocked? Is Lobos gonna kill Knox? And Ghost is being attacked on all sides.....again.

Yup. Kanan is coming for Tariq. The kid is ripe for being groomed into the game. He doesn't trust his parents. Kanan is going to come in as that father figure Tariq can trust.

Ruiz is going to die. There's no way breh lives. He knows too much.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I think Kanan may try and drop a dime on Ghost. Either that or go after his kid. Jukebox alluded to getting back at Ghost the same way Ghost did him, so it could be jail or his kid.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I think Kanan may try and drop a dime on Ghost. Either that or go after his kid. Jukebox alluded to getting back at Ghost the same way Ghost did him, so it could be jail or his kid.

:patrice:

I don't think Kanan has it in him to snitch.

I think he's going to develop a relationship with Tariq and work to groom him in the game. Tariq is growing up and questioning shyt. He's rebelling. Perfect time for Kanan to swoop in and snatch him from right under Ghost's nose.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I like the show but the story lines are very thin and just mostley filler. Just turning into every other show that stretches out contrived plots for no reason other than to make it to another season.

Tasha fine tho :ohlawd: