Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The kitchen scene with Fif:aicmon:......:mjlol:

And I still don't understand how J. LoBudget is at fault in the Tariq situation but OK. The way Tasha and Ghost are throwing shots at her you would think she handed him the gun

Another thing: I know Angela knows about "Ghost", but Tasha needs her head snapped back for calling Jamie by that name so loosely.

Yea me and my girl been saying the same thing. This nikka Tariq like 14. He ain't a toddler. He went snooping through grown ass people's rooms and STOLE a gun. This episode would've cold opened with me still beating the shyt out of that little nikka. He would've went to therapy with two black eyes....

And Tasha been getting REAL loose with her lips lately like you said. I know she's still bitter about Ghost leaving her but the sooner she realizes the role SHE played in losing her man by being a spoiled thot with dreams of living like Pablo Escobar the better off she'll be
as a gun owner and a father... it is her fukking fault

kids are going to be kids... they going to do every fukking thing you tell them not to.. dig in your shyt when you not home... touch things they not supposed to... all sorts of shyt

there's a reason kids kill people every day in this country... accidents from toddlers to teens involving guns.. and parents going to jail for all of it... why? cause the law understands kids are curious and dumb

so when you have kids in your house, YOU PUT A DAMN LOCK ON THE GUN... or in a safe... you damn sure don't leave it in a purse, laying around, for kids to find and play with... what if it was the smaller child who found it? and shot herself or someone else?

happens everyday... you definitely blame the dumb ass parent

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
as a gun owner and a father... it is her fukking fault

kids are going to be kids... they going to do every fukking thing you tell them not to.. dig in your shyt when you not home... touch things they not supposed to... all sorts of shyt

there's a reason kids kill people every day in this country... accidents from toddlers to teens involving guns.. and parents going to jail for all of it... why? cause the law understands kids are curious and dumb

so when you have kids in your house, YOU PUT A DAMN LOCK ON THE GUN... or in a safe... you damn sure don't leave it in a purse, laying around, for kids to find and play with... what if it was the smaller child who found it? and shot herself or someone else?

happens everyday... you definitely blame the dumb ass parent

I grew up with 4 bad azz brothers in the projects. We all knew exactly where my dad guns where, how to use it and all. I knew the power of a gun since I was 6. I never went and played with them. And definitely wouldn't take it to school.

Your kids are suppose to listen to you.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
bpffnSof.gif
zSbgxGTt.gif

:ohlawd:
all that chocolate gonna have a nicca with diabetes :takedat: i'd gladly lose a foot for that ass :noah:
Look here, I don't get sprung off too many white women, but this broad right chea:

MOiLTdjR.png

Woo-wee:banderas:

She wanted both of them nikkas too :shaq:
bish was a monster on banshee....she's thickened up tho cuz the first few seasons she was slimmer but that last season she got some curvature...must've had a baby or something :datazz:
GetImage
I want this broad BAD though brehs :wow:

cAF8MwCk.png

That curly hair :noah:

That soft voice :ohlawd:

Even her gap is cute :shaq:
i'd beat but i think she average for some reason :patrice: maybe its the strahan gap or the fact that i thought she'd have more titty meats or something but i just dont go :wow: when i see her

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
all that chocolate gonna have a nicca with diabetes :takedat: i'd gladly lose a foot for that ass :noah:

bish was a monster on banshee....she's thickened up tho cuz the first few seasons she was slimmer but that last season she got some curvature...must've had a baby or something :datazz:
GetImage

i'd beat but i think she average for some reason :patrice: maybe its the strahan gap or the fact that i thought she'd have more titty meats or something but i just dont go :wow: when i see her
Yeah i thought them titty meats would be bigger too

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Good episode holly fukking holly gotta go

I wonder what that private investigator is going to do after he witness that ghost merked them dudes

I don't think 50 is going Backto nyc this season

I wouldn't be surprised if the Asian dude now tries to hire security detail for himself, fearing that Tommy is going to retaliate.

Security guy gets loose with lips about Ghost while talking to Asian dude.

Either that or the driver or one of the Asian guys who survived saw Ghost's face and will recognize it once his social media fame starts to pop off.