Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex

Where do u rate Power right now out of all drama shows out. I know how u feel bout Mr Robot and that shyt is dope as fukk, but currently behind Power and Ray Donovan as far as shows I watch. Add more shows to your list cause I know u watch more shyt than me, I just want u to rank a few in order so maybe I will check some other shyt out.

I'll gonna be real with you, never watched "Power". :manny:

If you're recommending it I will check it out.

If you can get your hands on it peep a UK show called "Utopia". It got cancelled after 2 seasons but it's worth your time.

Fred.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I'll gonna be real with you, never watched "Power". :manny:

If you're recommending it I will check it out.

If you can get your hands on it peep a UK show called "Utopia". It got cancelled after 2 seasons but it's worth your time.

Fred.

Fasho. Yeah bro, I recommend Power for sure, especially from the perspective of a inner city nikka that has done similar shyt on lower levels. Even if u have never been part of that lifestyle, I know you appreciate the art of storytelling and characters.

My mama is a feind for this shyt, we are from the gutter so its a lil different (Maserati Rick is my brothers father for god sakes lol) but I know OG ain't gone tune in if it does not resemble life as she knew it coming up in a similar environment. Power is dope as fukk breh.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh:rewatching this show i've come to realize one thing: Ghost been using Tommy and Tasha this whole time.
1)Tommy doing the dirt is necessary because it allows him to remain ghost. While tommy is a 50/50 partner in the club, ghost never saw him as one.
2) Tasha was convenient since she helped him get rid of Kanan. And marriage brought the respectability and appearance necessary for his goals. But the moment Angela came through he :salute: Tasha :heh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:ohhh:rewatching this show i've come to realize one thing: Ghost been using Tommy and Tasha this whole time.
1)Tommy doing the dirt is necessary because it allows him to remain ghost. While tommy is a 50/50 partner in the club, ghost never saw him as one.
2) Tasha was convenient since she helped him get rid of Kanan. And marriage brought the respectability and appearance necessary for his goals. But the moment Angela came through he :salute: Tasha :heh:
Tommy never wanted anything to do with the club :yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
giphy.gif