Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Just talked to my mama and she said it's gone be on On Demand at 12 breh's.
does Starz have some kinda HBO Go type service where you can pay for it, and watch on demand? I know they have a App but I dont know if it works with Web browsers and cant find any info.

I usually watch this on Bootleg the day after when it hits the Net in HD but figure Id support these folks.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
does Starz have some kinda HBO Go type service where you can pay for it, and watch on demand? I know they have a App but I dont know if it works with Web browsers and cant find any info.

I usually watch this on Bootleg the day after when it hits the Net in HD but figure Id support these folks.
Yeah, StarsPlay. I know its an app but I think u should be able to use it on a computer too. I'm not 100% sure but I think so.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
That starz app is azz. Only time I used it was for last season's finale.

So Im the only 1 pissed they put this shyt on sunday. As if sundays werent packed enough. Saturdays was perfect. It was basically their day w/ nk comp. Now I have to decide between this, Ray Donovan, and that new hbo piff :what:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That starz app is azz. Only time I used it was for last season's finale.

So Im the only 1 pissed they put this shyt on sunday. As if sundays werent packed enough. Saturdays was perfect. It was basically their day w/ nk comp. Now I have to decide between this, Ray Donovan, and that new hbo piff :what:
How the hell is Ray Donovan even in the same conversation?

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
will this shyt premier on the starz app tomorrow or I will have to wait till the next day?

@The Taxman
It usually is on the app. Check @ midnight or maybe early in the am. But starz seems to be treating this like a real show now. Pushed it to sunday Primetime, my guess is it wont be on the app till after it airs

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
will this shyt premier on the starz app tomorrow or I will have to wait till the next day?

@The Taxman
It usually is on the app. Check @ midnight or maybe early in the am. But starz seems to be treating this like a real show now. Pushed it to sunday Primetime, my guess is it wont be on the app till after it airs

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
@hex

Where do u rate Power right now out of all drama shows out. I know how u feel bout Mr Robot and that shyt is dope as fukk, but currently behind Power and Ray Donovan as far as shows I watch. Add more shows to your list cause I know u watch more shyt than me, I just want u to rank a few in order so maybe I will check some other shyt out.

• Dap
Reactions: hex