Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
If Tommy thinks Lobos won't fukk him up either :mjlol:

He can't be that dumb man. Lobos already came up in his crib and killed his dog, which is wild disrespectful anyway. First time Tommy fukk up he's getting cut up like General Tso's chicken. He don't even know back in Season 1 Lobos ain't even like his ass and was trying to get Ghost to clip him anyway :mjlol:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Forreal lmao I was dead af when Ghost said that dumbass shyt

It's her crib nikka tf not every kid out here snooping around other people crib like that

Tariq was wrong because he old enough to know better than to be going through people's closets but, the little baby girl could have gotten her hands on the gun. So I guess that was his logic. And you'd be surprised...kids that be 10, 12 years old do be shooting their faces off trying to play around with their dad's guns. That's why you supposed to make sure them joints are locked up. But he probably shouldn't have left them with her their first time over there :pachaha:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ghost always throwing blame on others

That's her fukking crib nikka... train your kids to have fukking respect when at others places
i would never dare going into any of my parents' friends' rooms as a kid while visiting them lol. that shyt would make me feel like a creep
whenever we went to family friends' houses we was either in the basement, living room, backyard or in the case of real close friends...their kids rooms playing video games and shyt

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
You not the only one :mjcry:
Poor D-Wade can't even get no respect even after being dead.

50's psycho logic made sense :huhldup:

He chose his worst enemy over him knowing that nikka sent him to prison for 15 years

They paint 50 out to be the enemy but, in reality, Tasha and Ghost did set HIM up

From his perspective, Ghost had turned his own son against him

It was still some real heartless shyt to do to your own flesh :mjcry:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This nikka sippin lean to get back in shape.

:mjlol::mjlol:
giphy.gif