Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
50 outchea about to be hooked on lean :russ:

His cousin's girlfriend though :shaq:

Tariq outchea breaking bad and I swear it's gonna go left for him before the season is up if they don't keep him in therapy :snoop:

This nikka Ghost really trying to excuse him from going up in other people's shyt too :mjlol:

Sean looking down from heaven like :damn:@being considered nothing but a pawn

HOLLY IS MOST LIKELY PREGNANT TO KEEP HER ASS AROUND :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

I think Holly being Pregnant is to actually make us care when she gets murked. I think this will add fuel to sending Tommy over the edge, and if its Lobos who has Holly Killed then I think this is whats going to make him get back with Ghost.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
50 outchea about to be hooked on lean :russ:

His cousin's girlfriend though :shaq:

Tariq outchea breaking bad and I swear it's gonna go left for him before the season is up if they don't keep him in therapy :snoop:

This nikka Ghost really trying to excuse him from going up in other people's shyt too :mjlol:

Sean looking down from heaven like :damn:@being considered nothing but a pawn

HOLLY IS MOST LIKELY PREGNANT TO KEEP HER ASS AROUND :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Honesty I think the opposite. I think Holly's gonna die this season...

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I think Holly being Pregnant is to actually make us care when she gets murked. I think this will add fuel to sending Tommy over the edge, and if its Lobos who has Holly Killed then I think this is whats going to make him get back with Ghost.

Honesty I think the opposite. I think Holly's gonna die this season...

We can only hope brehs
full

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
that lakeisha/tasha dynamic is something to keep an eye out on

tasha is putting her legit business in jeopardy by dumping drug money into it without letting her know.. problems been lowkey building since last season after both of them fukked shawn.. if/when lakeisha finds out about using her salon as a front for the drug business its gonna be a problem

she gonna end up snitching:mjpls:
i think lala character is up to something too just cant put my finger on it :patrice: