Power Rangers: Once and Always Official Trailer

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn so Trini is canonically dead. :mjcry: She was implied to still be alive in Grid Connection.

Is a runtime for this confirmed yet? I'ma be mad AF if this shyt is only 24 minutes. :beli:

Richard Steven Horvitz's voice is shot to hell. Alpha 5 sound like he been chain smoking. :scust:

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Y
Damn so Trini is canonically dead. :mjcry: She was implied to still be alive in Grid Connection.

Is a runtime for this confirmed yet? I'ma be mad AF if this shyt is only 24 minutes. :beli:

Richard Steven Horvitz's voice is shot to hell. Alpha 5 sound like he been chain smoking. :scust:
Do you really expect anyone to sound the same 20-30 years later?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was bland.
I think the WOAT red ranger has to be that fake asian bieber haircut Samurai Red.
The Blue Zeo costume was dope as fukk though.
Only Red Ranger I can think of that wasn't even second in command. Never got a special upgrade either. Then he got replaced by a kid after he slipped and broke his back :russ:

Outside of the Yellow zeo ranger helmet all the zeo costumes were dope.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Only Red Ranger I can think of that wasn't even second in command. Never got a special upgrade either. Then he got replaced by a kid after he slipped and broke his back :russ:

Outside of the Yellow zeo ranger helmet all the zeo costumes were dope.
You're right. I think the 3 leaving and JDF coming back just took the spotlight, but he didn't make any real effort.
Notice,by his shirt in the trailer, that he's a firefighter. Jason's actor was both a firefighter and EMT. I'm thinking they made Jason a firefighter in the special too, and then the actor got arrested for Covid schemes and the character was replaced by Rocky with barely any script changes.
BTW, To this day the Red Ape Zord is one of the wackest MMPR zords to me, because one second he's monster sized alone and arm sized a second after :russ: