Power Rangers Movie Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:mjcry: heard this movie is Fantastic 4 Jr. brehs. Ever since the test screenings they've been trying to hide this movie. If Lionsgate doesn't move this movie to August and try to fix it then it's DOA and they're idiots.

There's a reason why they haven't shown the 2nd trailer or even started marketing

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Don't apologize to me homie lol. I'll see it for myself and make my own judgement. It very well may be but I want to see for myself rather than rely on someone else

Tbh my breh only read the script but he said it was the most updated one. He also said that Logan and WW have good-great scripts so :manny: just a wait and see game

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Tbh my breh only read the script but he said it was the most updated one. He also said that Logan and WW had good-great scripts so :manny: just a wait and see game

It's always a wait and see game. Lot of movies have great scripts till they shoot. Or they have terrible scripts and come out great But that aside I always wait and see homie. I rarely if ever care about word of mouth or anything. If I was going to see a movie then there's not much that will steer me away from it once my mind is made up

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
New trailer was :ehh:. I'm there opening weekend anyway but it looks ok so far.

Basically. Good trailer but will probably be too late for most on the net. I'm just curious how kids are reacting/will react. Those toys have been on shelves for months. As a PR guy tho, I definitely feel like they're marketing this thing all wrong but I also get that power rangers has always been about the toys, first and foremost