Gundam wing was the shyt...:mjcry:

One of da GOAT credit intros/outros:

00:35- 00:45 :ohlawd:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
According to Comic Book Movie's newest scoop, the details for the movie's plot and character information regarding Rita, Zordon and Goldar has been revealed. Before reading, do be warned that there will be spoilers up ahead so read at your own risk.

So without further delays, here is something that you may need to know about the movie.

-Rita Repulsa, the 65 million year-old villain, is a former Green Ranger (thus explaining the green power coin that he wields and if true, confirming fan theories) who went rouge against Zordon, the former Red Ranger.

- Alpha 5, Zordon's trusty sidekick, can transmute into different designs to maximize his role.

-At the opening scene on an ancient earth, Goldar's molecular essence is scattered around the world after he was destroyed into a cloud of microscopic gold particles. One of Rita's main objective is revive her golden warrior. The rangers will encounter Rita after robbing a bank, stealing gold, in russia which she will use to revive Goldar. The rangers have 71 hours to stop Rita from achieving her goal,

-Goldar's order was to steal the Zeo Crystal, an artifact that channels energies from the Morphing Grid which is the Ranger's main source of power. The crystal is protected by a force field which can destroy anything that comes contact with it.

- Rita has been trying to steal the Zeo Crystal in hopes of giving it to his master, Lord Zedd, whose face was burned while trying to steal it

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ehh i dunno, zordon being the red ranger and rita being the green :camby:
plus they fight like meta humans outside of costumes, they're supposed to be normal teenagers

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
So i just saw the new cast of the next season. 2 black people. One is the white ranger and the other is the yellow. Blue is the dudes brother from last season

Still just stick with the sentai but kinda interesting i guess