Power Rangers Movie Thread

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Can we? lol I mean no disrespect homie. We like what we like but both movies aged terribly for me. It happens tho. I'm sure there are people my age who can't watch the flintstones movie anymore but it still works for me
none taken breh I feel you. Some movies did age terribly for me as well like Casper, Small Soldiers. The only childhood movie of mine that aged the best is The Sandlot. The sequels tho :scust:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
none taken breh I feel you. Some movies did age terribly for me as well like Casper, Small Soldiers. The only childhood movie of mine that aged the best is The Sandlot. The sequels tho :scust:

Yeah the sandlot is still dope. But a lot of them shyts you can tell were made just for kids who didn't care about co heresy, dialogue, good special effects, competent acting, etc the list goes on and on. That's fine though. That's why there are movies for children and movies for adults but the ones that age the best find the sweet spot of pleasing both audiences and being made for both audiences

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
shyt gone be lit! I might just fukk around and go in my power ranger ninja fit! (tie a T-shirt round my face,only exposing my eyes. Hood shyt LMAO)

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thou shall not speak of straight-to-video sequels of 90's childhood movies.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: I need to get on shout factory tv. any time I pull up pluto tv on my iPad, its straight to the MST3K channel
I don't know if they'll add it on shout factory tv, but Kakuranger was pretty dope and the music is more catchier than the other two thats been officially released by Shout

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
d3Wovpm.jpg

cVsKqV3.jpg

Q9GDCiL.jpg

KxjgKkR.jpg

omRYjSo.jpg