Power Rangers Movie Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's pretty terrible the way the piece together scenes from the Japanese original. It was at it's worst when Jason, Trini and Zack were fired and they had to make due by saying they're always at the beach scuba diving. :mjlol:

Nah nah they said they were at the peace conference...in Switzerland:russ:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah nah they said they were at the peace conference...in Switzerland:russ:
I couldn't snag the image but they were constantly scuba diving.

From Uproxx

This episode debuts the classic "we couldn't get Zordon's message because we were scuba diving at the worst possible time" gag. The Power Rangers were ALWAYS scuba diving, to the point that Alpha eventually starts bytching about whether or not they're scuba diving whenever he can't get ahold of them. The best part of THAT is that they don't even come up with new scuba diving footage ... it's always Jason, Trini and Zack (with a snorkel on his head) being all, OH SORRY ZORDON WE WERE UNDER WATERS on that beach. I guess when the plot of your show is "a monster attacked and we just heard about it," you can recycle stuff like that.

:russ:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
naw Ivan Ooze was that nikka :wow:

the movie is still entertaining to me, I mean we can say the same shyt about Spacejam

Can we? lol I mean no disrespect homie. We like what we like but both movies aged terribly for me. It happens tho. I'm sure there are people my age who can't watch the flintstones movie anymore but it still works for me

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So ninja steel is the new season of power rangers. The one currently airing has like 8 or 9 rangers never seen anything like it before