prangersbanner.jpg

Honestly after looking again i kinda like em :ehh:

Last edited:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I don't mind *some* contours around the women's figures. I mean...they're girls. I do agree that, especially when looking at that above comparison to the first movie, they are overly pronounced in these ones. They gave both of them some big ole double d's and shyt....:dead:

I also saw complaints about them wearing heels....

Thank god they didn't put the Pink Ranger in a skirt....:lolbron:

W9EsGJx.jpg

Overall...I don't like the new look but I don't feel particularly strongly about it.

Regardless, my main concern is the overall tone of the movie, and how the black dude (Who is playing the Blue Ranger) comes off....:mjpls:

Last edited:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ran that back a few months, one of my favorite series. I loved the brother/sister
plotline and ashley :takedat:
Is in space still on netflix ny fave power rangers season also I would nut all up in tracy lynn cruz with no regrets.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I don't mind *some* contours around the women's figures. I mean...they're girls. I do agree that, especially when looking at that above comparison to the first movie, they are overly pronounced in these ones. They gave both of them some big ole double d's and shyt....:dead:

I also saw complaints about them wearing heels....

Thank god they didn't put the Pink Ranger in a skirt....:lolbron:

W9EsGJx.jpg

Overall...I don't like the new look but I don't feel particularly strongly about it.

Regardless, my main concern is the overall tone of the movie, and how the black dude (Who is playing the Blue Ranger) comes off....:mjpls:

Look at the pose the blue ranger is in vs the black and red rangers :mjpls:

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Any info on what animals they'll be? Red ranger helmet looks similar to Jason's Trex helmet.

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
Any info on what animals they'll be? Red ranger helmet looks similar to Jason's Trex helmet.

The same as Mighty Morphin
Black is Mastodon
Pink is Pterodactyl
Blue is Triceratops
Yellow is Sabretooth Tiger
Red is Tyrannosaurus