Power Rangers Movie Thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna loe, loved the show for the first two seasons then my boys clowned me saying we were too old for that "kids shyt" (my friends had older brothers so we followed what they were doing 5 years older than us) so i went back and watched on netflix to prep for the movie...honestly cant wait for this. :manny: but going through Imdb since I stopped after tommy became the white ranger, had no idea there was so many cast changes and the OG group was basically only there for two years lol

Yep the cast changes every 1-2 yrs

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
@Ironman :russ:

Come get your boy
RzD1UV0_zpsowmxhf6m.gif

You saw it?
fukk up

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Regardless of the movie's quality. Do yall think they can get it to break even? The budget is 105 million but with BATB and the critics it might struggle here.

They might have to rely on those international numbers to help them out.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Just came back from seeing this. It was doper than I expected. I feel like some people might complain about a lack of action but the build was good and the sequel should be even better. Character development was good..they got you into every character and their background. Billly was the real MVP of the movie even though Jason is the leader. Goldar and the putties were trash but Rita was way colder than she was in the tv show. The after credit scene :gladbron:

I still wish they would've used a few more things from the og show like the morphers or communicators but it is what it is.

Last edited: